Aachi Fish Fry Masala Recipe is a dish made of fish fillets that can be served as an entree or a side, with pulao and an Indian curry sauce. It is a recipe that uses masala, a spice preparation made mostly from whole spices, which offers additional flavor to the dishes.
Aachi Fish Fry Recipe is very easy to make, and it tastes delicious when paired with rice and some curd or butter.
What Is Aachi Fish Fry Masala Recipe?
Aachi is a small water fish found in the Himalayan mountains. A fish fry recipe is very easy to make, and it tastes delicious when paired with rice and some curd or butter.
Aachi fish fry recipe is a dish made of fish fillets which can be served as an entree or a side, with pulao and an Indian curry sauce.
How To Make Aachi Fish Fry Masala Recipe?
This fish fry recipe is pretty easy to make. You can make it as a starter or a side dish. Cut the fish into slices, arrange in a baking dish, coat with plain flour, and shallow fry in oil until well-browned. Serve hot with coriander chutney or any curry of your choice for the best taste.
- 1 kg (2 pounds) fish fillets skinless, cut into strips
- 2.5 fl oz (75 ml) plain flour
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste or 2-3 medium-size garlic crushed in mortar or food processor
- 1 green chili, minced
- 3 green cardamoms or 2 pieces cashews without stems, crushed and lightly roasted in the low grill for a few seconds until brown
- 0.25 tsp turmeric powder or 1/4 tsp asafoetida powder
- 0.50 tsp cumin seeds
- 4-5 curry leaves or 1-2 bay leaves (optional)
- Salt to taste
- 1 fl oz (30 ml) cooking oil for frying fish fillets
1. Wash and soak fish fillets in water for 30 minutes and drain excess water. (This process helps remove the salt and other traces of blood).
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix the plain flour, finely chopped onion, green chili, ginger-garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder or asafoetida powder, cumin seeds, and 2-3 cardamoms. Add fish pieces to this mixture and toss until each fish piece is well coated with the spices. Set aside for 10 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a Kadai and fry the fish strips until golden brown.
4. Serve hot with rice and a big spoonful of butter or dry curd!
Nutrition Fact Of Aachi Fish Fry Masala Recipe
10 Health Benefits Of Aachi Fish Fry Masala Recipe
1. Reduces the risk of asthma.
2. Relieves stress, anxiety, and depression.
3. Reduces the risk of heart diseases by lowering blood pressure and cholesterol level.
4. It is good for bone health as it contains magnesium, phosphorus, and calcium.
5. It prevents cancer since it contains omega 3 fatty acid, an anti-carcinogenic agent.
6. It contains many vitamins like riboflavin and niacin, which help break down fats, carbohydrates, and proteins for energy generation.
7. Reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
8. It contains thiamine which is anti-inflammatory and anti-stress.
9. Contains minerals like iron, phosphorus, calcium, zinc, and manganese.
10. It can help in weight loss as it contains many lipids Good luck with healthy living!
Is It Good For Children?
Aachi fish fry recipe is healthy for children as it is made from freshwater fish. It tastes best with rice, butter, and curd. Aachi fish fry masala recipe can be served as a side or an entrée.
Is It Good For Pregnant Woman?
Aachi fish fry recipe is healthy for pregnant women as it is a nutrient-rich dish. Aachi fish fry masala can be served as an entree or a side dish.
Is It Good For Your Skin?
Aachi fish fry masala recipe is a good source for omega 3 fatty acids; it reduces the symptoms of skin diseases due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Is It Good For Your Hair?
Aachi fish fry recipe is a good source for some vitamins essential minerals and acts as a good hair conditioner.
Is It Good For Your Heart?
Aachi fish fry masala recipe is a healthy dish as it has vitamin E, which helps in lowering the cholesterol level and thus prevents heart diseases. Aachi fish fry recipe, a simple and tasty dish made with freshwater fish. This can be served as an entree or a side dish with rice, pulao, or any curry of your choice.
What Are The Best Fish Fillets To Make Aachi Fish Fry Recipe?
Traditionally, the type of fish used in this dish are of different cuts and sizes, but nowadays, most people prefer smaller fillets which require less cooking time. The common varieties of fish include trout, barramundi, and perch.
How To Serve Aachi Fish Fry Masala Recipe?
Serve Aachi fish fry masala recipe with rice, pulao, curry, or any Indian curry of your choice. Paneer curry, sag paneer, palak paneer, or matar paneer goes well with this dish. Also, you can make a simple spiced sauce by mixing yogurt, ginger garlic paste, and chopped green chili.
Can I Freeze Aachi Fish Fry Masala Recipe?
Yes, you can freeze it. To do so, Cool the aachi fish fry masala completely; after that, tightly wrap it in a plastic freezer bag or vacuum seal pack and freeze for up to 1 month. Defrost it in the fridge overnight before reheating.
Is Aachi Fish Fry Recipe Healthy?
Yes, Aachi fish fry recipe is healthy as it is made with freshwater fish. It makes a good source of omega 3 fatty acid, which helps reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Aachi fish fry recipe is a very tasty dish, simple to make, and best when served with rice and curry or chutney. This Aachi fish fry recipe yields a sumptuous meal loaded with essential nutrients that keep you healthy from the inside out.