Cake Pop Funfetti Recipe is the perfect name for this fun, festive, delicious recipe. The recipe is a very different way to enjoy cake and will be a hit with children, who will love to get involved in the cooking.
Cake pop funfetti recipe is created by a mom who loves baking and cooking with her children. This fun cake decoration idea adds an interesting twist to any party table. Funfetti cake pops are easy to make, inexpensive, and great for kids.
How To Make Cake Pop Funfetti Recipe?
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serving: 4 people
- One packet of cake mix
- Two eggs, large
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or melted butter
- 24 paper cake cups (dark green color)
- cocoa powder for dusting
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C)
Step 2: In a large bowl, beat two large eggs. Add 1/3 cup vegetable oil or melted butter and beat until well combined.
Step 3: Mix all your cake mix ingredients with a whisk in a medium bowl.
Step 4: Divide your cake batter into two bowls and add 1/2 cup egg white color (egg yolk will be combined later). You can also use red food coloring for the other half of the batter.
Step 5: Add 1/2 cup sprinkles to each bowl and mix well. Add green coloring to the red batter and white coloring to the green batter. You want two distinctly different colored batters for your cake pops. Stir well so that the color is consistent.
Step 6: Pour the red batter into a large disposable pastry bag or zip lock bag with a hole cut out of one corner. Pipe cake batter into a paper cake cup.
Step 7: Grease your hands, dip a damp paper cup into the green batter and swirl around. Tap gently on the counter to remove any excess batter. Repeat with four remaining paper cups.
Step 8: Place a cake pop on the baking sheet, sprinkle with a little cocoa powder, and bake for 15 minutes or until the edges of the pop are lightly browned.
Step 9: After removing from the oven, put each cake pop in clean, dry frosting bags (one for red, one for green). Shake to coat with frosting.
Step 10: Add the green cake pops to the red bags, and put the red ones in the green bags.
Step 11: Repeat with remaining ingredients until done. Serve immediately and enjoy!
– For an extra hit, fill your cake pop funfetti recipe with your favorite filling, like whipped cream or ice cream!
– You have to sprinkle some cocoa powder on the paper cup to make it more distinguishable between the two colors of cake pops.
Nutrition Fact Of Cake Pop Funfetti Recipe
- Calories: 315
- Carbs: 57.09 g
- Fat: 13.48 g
- Protein: 4.99 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
5 Amazing Freezing Ideas For Cake Pop Funfetti Recipe
1. If you want to reserve your cake pop funfetti recipe and eat it later, freeze it as soon as you’ve finished making them! Cake pops will keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.
2. Make sure you remove your cake pops from the freezer several hours before serving, so they thaw out and are easy to serve.
3. To store your cake pops or if you want to make more, stack two paper cups on top of each other. This will let them keep better and longer.
4. Use waxed paper to cover your paper cupcake holders so the cake pops don’t get soggy.
5. Place the icing bag inside a tall glass or mug before filling it with your favorite frosting so that you can aim the tip better and avoid messes. You’ll also have a better chance of getting an even coating of frosting on each cake pop.
Is Funfetti Just Vanilla With Sprinkles?
Yes and no. Vanilla cake is a classic favorite but doesn’t go without sprinkles. Vanilla cake with sprinkles is a classic way to make birthday cakes for kids and adults alike. Try our recipe for vanilla cake pops in different flavors to get some inspiration for your next party!
Is Confetti Cake The Same As Funfetti?
No, confetti cake is a generic name for any cake decorated with sprinkles and colored sugar. The first use of confetti cake as a decorative element was in the 1890s when a French pastry cook created two versions of vanilla pastry cream: one with finely ground sugar and another that could be dyed into many colors.
Why Does Funfetti Taste Different Than Vanilla?
Funfetti tastes a bit different because of the extra egg yolk included in the recipe. This gives it a more yellow or golden color and an added richness.
Funfetti Cake Balls With Cream Cheese Is Testy?
Yes, it’s very tasty. Most people love Funfetti cake balls with cream cheese. If you follow our instructions, you will be successful. You need to chill your cake pops, dip them in the vanilla frosting and roll them in a bowl of colorful sprinkles.
Chocolate Cake Pops Is Healthy?
The chocolate cake in our recipe’s main filling is “cake-like,” meaning it does not contain any butter or oil. This makes it a healthier option for real chocolate cake!
Which Flavor Of Cake Pop Is The Best?
We think that different flavors of cake pop are best for different occasions. For example, if it is a child’s birthday party, you should try to find a “kid-friendly” flavor of the cake pop. That way, you can make up your funfetti cake pop party favors, like chocolate and red vs. green sprinkles.
If you are looking for the perfect twist to your birthday cake, then the following funfetti recipe can be a big help. Cake pop funfetti recipe is very easy to follow and perfectly delicious. Many people have asked for our recipe, so we make it available for all of you.