Chatpati Fish Fry Recipe is famous for its flavors and is a great starter for any occasion. It is a very spicy fry, so it is chapati fish fry.
What Is Chatpati Fish Fry Recipe?
It is a recipe prepared by the deep frying of chatpati fish. This fish fry has a spicy flavor because of the chatpati masala.
This fish fry is usually served with onion rings and lemon wedges. It can also have spiced eggplant, tomato pachadi, and curd papad. Chatpati fish fry recipe for Indian cooking lovers makes a great starter for any meal or occasion.
How To Make Chatpati Fish Fry Recipe?
The chatpati fish fry recipe is very simple and quick to make. The chatpati fish and chatpati masala are used to prepare this very famous starter.
The chatpati fish is cleaned, washed, and dried. This helps it get cooked faster. The chatpati masala is fried in oil for some minutes on low flame until the masala releases its aroma.
For the chatpati fish fry recipe, you need to prepare the following ingredients:
- 700 gm chatpati fish
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 100 gm chatpati urad dal
- 2 tsp ginger juliennes
- 4 green chilies, slit
- ½ tsp mustard seeds
- 4-5 curry leaves
- 1 tsp chatpati masala powder
- Salt to taste.
1. Cut the chatpati fish into four parts, wash it and dry it.
2. Cut the chatpati dal into small pieces, soak it in water overnight, and then pressure cook it.
3. Mix the chatpati masala powder into a batter using some water; keep it aside until you need to use it.
4. Clean, wash, and dry the chatpati fish in cold water.
5. Heat the oil in a small pan until it is very hot.
6. Add the chatpati fish to the hot oil and fry till they turn pinkish on both sides, turning them once or twice so that they are cooked evenly with a crispy outer layer.
7. Mix chatpati dal, chatpati masala, ginger juliennes, red chili powder, and salt into the chatpati fish.
8. Fry the garlic slices in hot oil until it turns brown, then add the rest of the ingredients and fry for 5 more minutes.
9. Add the chatpati fish to it and mix well.
10. Serve hot with onion rings and lemon wedges.
Nutrition Fact Of Chatpati Fish Fry Recipe
|Total fat||16.5 g|
|Saturated fat||3.0 g|
|Total carbs||21.4 g|
10 Health Benefits Of Chatpati Fish Fry Recipe
1. It has a high amount of calcium and protein.
2. It contains no cholesterol and is very healthy food.
3. It helps prevent cold and cough. It contains red chili powder, ginger juliennes, mustard seeds, curry leaves, chatpati dal, and chatpati masala powder in many ayurvedic remedies to cure a cold and cough.
4. It is rich in potassium and low in sodium content, which also makes it beneficial for diabetic patients.
5. It helps in regulating cholesterol levels.
6. It is good food for pregnant women due to the high amount of protein.
7. Chatpati fish fry helps prevent heart diseases and strokes, which are caused due to high fat intake.
8. It is also a good option for vegetarians as this fish fry has zero protein.
9. It helps cure constipation and reduce intestinal toxins from the body.
10. It is a good source of Vitamin A and Vitamin B-complex.
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
Yes, chatpati fish fry recipe is good for heart patients. It helps control cholesterol levels, cetic acid, triglyceride and cure constipation.
Is It Good For Diabetes?
Yes, chatpati fish fry recipe is very good for people with diabetes. It has low sugar and high protein content, making it a healthy option for diabetes patients.
How To Store Chatpati Fish Fry Recipe?
After preparing the chatpati fish fry, you can store it in an airtight container and store it in a refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Which Oil Is Best For Chatpati Fish Fry Recipe?
Olive oil is a good option, but it has a short shelf life so that you can use any light-colored oil such as vegetable canola or sunflower oils.
Is It Good In Weight Loss?
Chatpati fish fry recipe contains zero carbohydrates and essential fats, making this dish perfect for weight loss.
Is It Good For Children?
Yes, chatpati fish fry recipe is very good as a meal starter for children as they don’t get full quickly and are easily digested and assimilated.
Is It Good For Pregnant Woman?
Yes, chatpati fish fry recipe is very good for pregnant women as it helps prevent colds and coughs and helps maintain a proper diet plan for the pregnancy period.
Is It Good For Your Skin?
Yes, chatpati fish fry recipe is very good for your skin as it contains essential vitamins that help in the production of natural oils of your skin and helps cure dry patches on your skin.
Is It Good For Your Hair?
Yes, chatpati fish fry recipe is very good for your hair as it contains essential nutrients that boost up your hair growth and helps in warding off dandruff.
Is It Good For Your Brain?
Yes, chatpati fish fry recipe is very good for your brain’s proper functioning and helps prevent age-related memory loss.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, it is possible to freeze this dish. However, we recommend placing the cooked fish on a baking sheet and freezing it before packing it into a container for freezing. After being frozen, transfer the fish into your freezer bag and avoid any last-minute thawing.
You can try chatpati fish fry for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It tastes great when it’s hot, so you can make the chatpati fish fry when you’re in a hurry. So you can also serve it as an appetizer.
The recipe is very easy to cook and quick to prepare. You can have this with bread or as a starter and explain to your guests that they will be eaten with bread vessels called stuffed bread, donuts, Makhan Thuraya, etc.