Chilli Chicken Sandwich Recipe is a very delicious chicken sandwich recipe. It would help if you tried it out. The blog post has many good cooking tips for you to learn about before making the dish yourself.
What Is Chilli Chicken Sandwich Recipe?
The Chilli chicken sandwich recipe is a very tasty and simple dish. Every family goes for this when they want to satisfy their appetite. There are various variations of chilli chicken that you can try out in this blog post, from chilli chicken pizza to the most delicious chilli chicken sandwich recipe using minced meat and bread rolls as the base of the recipe.
How To Make Chilli Chicken Sandwich Recipe?
Preparation Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
Total Time: 30 min
Yields: 4 servings
- 400 gm chicken breast (cut into cubes)
- 1 medium size onion (chopped finely)
- 2 green chillies (chopped finely)
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp Kasuri methi/dry fenugreek leaves
- salt as per taste
- 1 teaspoon butter/ghee(optional)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup tomato sauce or ketchup
- 2 eggs (at room temp) optional
- bread rolls ( 4 pieces)
Step 1: In a non-stick pan, add oil and heat the pan. When the oil is hot, put the chicken pieces and fry on low flame for 10 minutes.
Step 2: Turn off the flame and put a cinnamon stick, cloves, cardamom seeds, and bay leaf in it. Crush them using a mortar & pestle so that they release their fragrance.
Step 3: Put ghee and salt in it and fry on high flame for 1 minute, then add onions.
Step 4: Add ginger garlic paste, green chillies and kasuri methi/dry fenugreek leaves (optional) in it.
Step 5: When the onions become soft, add tomato sauce or ketchup(if you use pre-made tomato sauce, you don’t need to add water) and mix well.
Step 6: Add the fried chicken pieces in it and mix well. Cover and cook on low flame for 2 minutes.
Step 7: Put a non-stick pan and heat it. If you like, you can add butter or ghee to it. Crack both the eggs and fry them on low flame.
Step 8: When the egg white becomes hard and the yolk becomes thick, put it in a bowl and cut it into slices.
Step 9: Cut the bread rolls into two halves. Put some chicken curry in one half of the bread roll and cover it with another half. You can also use some sauce to stick them together if required. Serve the chili chicken sandwich with fries, and enjoy the mouth-watering dish while watching your favorite movie.
Step 10: Serve chilli chicken sandwich with fries and enjoy.
Nutrition Fact Of Chilli Chicken Sandwich Recipe
- Calories: 257
- Sugar: 3.2 g
- Sodium: 283 mg
- Fat: 15.1 g
- Saturated fat: 2.6 g
- Cholesterol : 115 mg
- Protein: 17.
5 Best Health Benefits Of Chilli Chicken Sandwich Recipe
1. It helps boost your metabolism and maintain your blood pressure levels.
2. Chilli chicken sandwich is rich in fiber and protein, which benefits your digestive system.
3. They are rich in various vitamins and minerals like Vitamin A, B1, B2, C, and folate, which help to keep you fit and fine.
4. It also helps reduce your risk of diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, and heart-related diseases.
5. It is very easy to make and doesn’t cost too much in the pocket. So, if you want a healthy and tasty dish for your kids, go for it without any hesitation.
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
It is very good for heart patients. It helps to lower cholesterol and has various health benefits which reduce the risk of various diseases or illnesses. So, go ahead and try out this dish in your house.
Is It Good For Pregnant Woman?
Chilli chicken sandwich is not harmful to pregnant women. It will help you get your baby’s perfect and desired shape.
Is It Good For Skin?
It is very good for the skin. It will help to clean your skin and keep it fresh and smooth.
Is It Good For Weight Loss?
A Chilli chicken sandwich is very helpful for weight loss. It helps to keep your body fit and fine. So, if you are trying to lose weight, try out this dish in your house.
It is simple to make and goes well with the bread rolls and fries. I hope you will like this chilli chicken sandwich recipe and want to try it in your house, so go ahead and try out this dish in your house. Do share your experience after trying it out with us.