Chinese Almond Cookies Recipe Martha Stewart is the best and easiest recipe for homemade almond cookies with simple ingredients that you can make easily at home. These cookies have crunchy tops, soft centers and are full of flavor. The time it takes to make them is lower than other recipes for a similar type of cookies.
What Is Chinese Almond Cookies Recipe Martha Stewart?
Chinese almond cookies Martha Stewart are small, crunchy, and mildly sweet cookies that you can serve as a healthy snack. These cookies are also known as mandelhörnchen in german-speaking countries.
And are they common sight during the Christmas holidays? These cookies belong to the shortbread family of baked sweets Coating almonds, make them with sugar before baking them on a cookie sheet.
How To Make Chinese Almond Cookies Recipe Martha Stewart?
Chinese almond cookies Martha Stewart are fun and easy to make homemade cookies. All you need to do is mix and prepare almond flour, butter, egg, vanilla extract, salt, and powdered sugar until dough is formed.
Total Time: 20-25 minutes 10 servings
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted
1. Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix the almond flour, all-purpose flour, and salt. Beat the butter and sugar until creamy (approximately 1-2 minutes). Add egg, vanilla, and almond flour mixture into the butter mixture, mixing until well combined.
3. Roll dough into a 1/4 inch thick strip between 2 sheets of plastic wrap or wax paper.
4. Cut butter into 1/8 inch thick slices and place 1 slice in the middle of the dough. Roll up dough, starting from the long side (keep all the remaining butter inside).
5. Place on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet, with plenty of space between each cookie.
6. Bake for 14-15 minutes or until a dark golden brown all around; cooking time will depend on the size of your cutters and oven.
7. Cool completely before serving.
Nutrition Fact Of Chinese Almond Cookies Recipe Martha Stewart
10 Health Benefits Of Chinese Almond Cookies Recipe Martha Stewart
1. Chinese almond cookies recipe Martha Stewart is rich in calcium, potassium, and vitamin B6.
2. These cookies are a great source of copper and manganese that help to improve the growth of skin, liver, and hair.
3. almond is high in protein (amino acid) that plays an important role in cell repair and growth.
4 Chinese almond cookies recipe Martha Stewart provides the body with nutrients necessary for the proper functioning of both the central nervous system and endocrine system.
5. These cookies are high in monounsaturated fats (the good fat) and other nutrients that can reduce the risk of heart diseases and stroke.
6. almond flour is a rich source of vitamin E, which helps prevent cancer and heart disease.
7. they might not be the best option if you are on a low-carb diet because they contain many carbohydrates.
8. between the two, cut-out cookies are better for you because they have lower calorie content and fat than the Chinese almond cookies recipe Martha Stewart.
9. they are more filling than the other cookies because they have higher fiber content.
10. Chinese almond cookies recipe Martha Stewart provides the body with enough nutrients to form stronger bones and prevent osteoporosis (a condition in which bones become thin and fragile).
Is It Good For Children?
Chinese almond cookies recipe Martha Stewart is a healthy snack for children. But it is advisable to limit the serving size to two pieces per day if your child is active and requires a lot of energy for their daily activities. These cookies are perfect for kids’ birthday parties and other festive occasions.
Is It Good For Pregnant Woman?
Chinese almond cookies recipe Martha Stewart is a good source of calcium that is important for fetal development and healthy teeth and bones during pregnancy. They have low fat and sodium, making them ideal for pregnant women.
How To Store Chinese Almond Cookies Recipe Martha Stewart?
Chinese almond cookies Martha Stewart can be stored at room temperature (about 15-30 minutes before serving) or in the refrigerator (up to 1 week) in an airtight container.
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
Chinese almond cookies recipe Martha Stewart are high in monounsaturated fats (the good fat) and other nutrients that can reduce the risk of heart diseases and stroke.
Does It Have Any Other Nutritional Value?
Chinese almond cookies recipe Martha Stewart are high in carbs, low in fat and sodium, and rich in fiber. They contain a good amount of calcium, B vitamins, magnesium, niacin (a B vitamin), phosphorus, and vitamin E.
Is It Good For Athletes?
Chinese almond cookies recipe Martha Stewart is a perfect sports food because they have a low glycemic index (GI). GI indicates how quickly a food causes blood sugars to rise.
Chinese almond cookies recipe Martha Stewart is not only a delicious homemade cookie recipe but also good for your health. they are easy to make and best served with coffee or tea as a mid-afternoon snack. They are one of my favorite cookies that I make time and time again.