Chinese Bbq Pork Air Fryer Recipe is smoky, sweet, and sticky. Air fryer recipes are perfect for any occasion.
You can cook up a big batch of these pork ribs to serve as an appetizer or main course. This recipe calls for honey to add sweet flavor, which might be replaced with sugar if you prefer the recipe without sugar.
What Is Chinese Bbq Pork Air Fryer Recipe?
Called for a dry rub, honey, and soy sauce. Air fryer recipes produce crispy meat from the outside and tender from the inside. Too much sugar will result in a sticky mess, which might ruin the texture of the meat
How To Make Chinese Bbq Pork Air Fryer Recipe?
A bbq pork air fryer recipe contains honey and soy sauce, the main ingredients for a mouthwatering Chinese bbq pork air fryer recipe. As for serving, you can serve these ribs with any sauce that goes well with ribs, such as barbecue sauce or spicy ketchup, or serve them up as is.
- 1 lb pork ribs
- 2 Tbs Chinese bbq rub
- 2 Tbs Chinese bbq sauce
- 2 Tbs honey
- 3 Tbs soy sauce
- 1 Tbs sesame oil
- 2 Tbs oil for cooking
1. Start by preheating your air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit. Ensure that your air fryer basket is cleaned and dry before you start cooking; if necessary, wipe it out with a paper towel. Add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil into the air fryer basket and place it in the air fryer to heat up while working on the food.
2. Prepare your corn starch slurry by mixing 1 tablespoon of corn starch and 1 tablespoon of water.
3. Pat the meat dry with a paper towel, cut it into 2-inch strips and place it in a plastic bag. Add the 2 tablespoons of Chinese bbq rub, soy sauce, honey, and sesame oil into the plastic bag and the meat strips. Close the bag and shake it to coat all of the meat, or you can use your hands to rub all of these seasonings onto each strip of pork ribs.
4. Place the meat strips in the air fryer basket, making sure to space them out evenly. Cook for 5 minutes at 380 degrees Fahrenheit and then reduce the temperature to 190 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook for another 15 minutes to crisp up the meat or until a thermometer pops out of the meat.
5. Prepare the corn starch slurry by mixing 1 tablespoon of corn starch and 1 tablespoon of water.
6. After the meat is done, drain off the fat from the air fryer basket and coat each pork strip with the corn starch slurry. Be sure to shake off any excess corn starch onto a plate before placing it in the air fryer for another 5 minutes to crisp up.
7. Serve up with the barbeque sauce!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Nutrition Fact Of Chinese Bbq Pork Air Fryer Recipe
10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Chinese Bbq Pork Air Fryer Recipe
1. Rich in nutrition and protein.
2. A great way to keep blood sugar balanced and prevent the spikes that make you feel hungry.
3. Ideal for those with diabetes, as these pork ribs can be a great source for keeping blood sugar levels of people with diabetes balanced.
4. Pork is a great source of selenium and zinc, which helps the body fight off colds and the flu.
5. Eating pork regularly can improve your immune system.
6. Pork is a very good source of protein, which is essential for maintaining lean muscle mass while reducing fat deposits in your body.
7. Pork meat is high in biotin, which helps keep hair and nails strong and produces enzymes that may help combat acne-causing bacteria found in clogged pores.
8. Pork is a good vitamin B12, which helps control homocysteine. Homocysteine is an amino acid that can build up in the body and may lead to heart disease or stroke.
9. Intake of pork during pregnancy can aid in quickening a baby’s development and may even prevent congenital disabilities in babies.
10. Pork may help boost your immunity, keeping you from getting sick as easily as regular meats like beef or chicken.
Is It Good For Children?
It is high in calories and may have a high sodium content. Talk to the children’s pediatrician.
Is It Good For Seniors?
It is a good source of protein, which is essential for maintaining lean muscle mass while reducing fat deposits in your body. However, it’s also rich in fat and carbohydrates that may lead to weight gain. Talk to your doctor first.
Is It Good For Athletes?
It’s rich in protein, but it’s also rich in carbohydrates and fat. Athletes should consume protein supplements other than the red meat that are low in carbohydrates and fat.
Is It Good For Menstruation?
Foods high in iron can cause menstruation to get heavier by removing the old lining of the uterus and replacing it with new tissue. Too much iron can make the uterus bleed, but if you are deficient, then consuming a bit of meat is okay for you.
How To Serve Chinese Bbq Pork Air Fryer Recipe?
This recipe calls for a dry rub, honey, and soy sauce. Since there are a lot of seasonings, choose the sauce that you like and serve it with the pork.
Can I Freeze Chinese Bbq Pork Air Fryer Recipe?
Yes. This recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months if you wrap it in aluminum foil or put it in a freezer bag before placing it in the freezer.
It is best to choose pork ribs with a little fat meat, as this will keep the meat juicy and tender while preventing the meat from drying out during cooking. Remember to pat dry the ribs before applying the dry rub, as it helps absorb the spices.
If you do not like eating pork ribs, you can also choose to serve them with BBQ sauce or spicy ketchup to add a burst of flavor from the sauce, which will play off of their savory taste.