Chinese Black Pepper Lamb Recipe is a tasty dish with Chinese black pepper, garlic, and ginger as the main ingredients. Regular use of this spice from china can help protect against various health problems, including cancer and heart disease.
What Is Chinese Black Pepper Lamb Recipe?
According to various studies, the rich flavor and fragrance of Chinese black pepper and its unique black color are due to its high levels of antioxidants and other bioactive compounds. Also referred to as “peppercorn,” this spice has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years to assist with various health problems.
Chinese Black Pepper Lamb Recipe is an ancient delicacy that helps warm the body and boost the immune system for better health.
How To Make Chinese Black Pepper Lamb Recipe?
Let’s begin cooking the Chinese black pepper lamb recipe by getting the ingredients ready. You can use any cut of choice of meat.
- Lamb chops or any cut of choice -250 gm
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper powder -1/4 tsp
- chopped garlic- 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce- 3 tbsp
- Onion -1 chopped
- Ginger juliennes- 1 inch long (optional)
1. Add oil to it and heat it in a pan.
2. Now add the chopped ginger and garlic, and fry them for a few seconds or until they turn aromatic.
3. Now add in the lamb chops. Season it with pepper powder and salt, add soy sauce now and fry them till they turn brown from both sides(about 5 minutes).
4. Remove it from heat, add chopped onions and stir them together to get browned fried onions mixed into the chops.
5. Serve hot with your favorite accompaniment. I served it with RICE. Enjoy the delicious Chinese black pepper lamb recipe as a light and healthy meal
Nutrition Fact Of Chinese Black Pepper Lamb Recipe
|Total fat||9 grams|
|Saturated fat||3 grams|
10 Health Benefits Of Chinese Black Pepper Lamb Recipe
1. Black pepper helps protect against various health problems, including cancer and heart disease.
2. Black pepper helps keep the body cool and is ideal for people suffering from goose-bumps.
3. Pepper also helps cleanse the blood, reducing bad cholesterol levels and helps in lowering blood pressure.
4. Antioxidants in black pepper can help reduce an amino acid called homocysteine, which causes a buildup of plaque in the arteries that can lead to a heart attack or stroke.
5. Black pepper can help prevent bronchitis, asthma, and respiratory tract infections.
6. Black pepper helps reduce the accumulation of lactic acid in the body, which causes indigestion and different stomach disorders.
7. Black pepper can protect against fungal infections such as thrush.
8. Black pepper helps to reduce the level of histamine in the body, which is responsible for many allergic reactions, including hay fever, hives, eczema, and other allergies.
9 . Black peppers help improve digestion and therefore are helpful for weight loss since the body has to burn energy to digest food.
10. Black pepper helps stimulate appetite and can also help improve blood circulation, which reduces fatigue.
Is It Good For Children?
If you have a Chinese black pepper lamb recipe for your children, I would say yes. Pepper is a great spice to add to their diet. It is loaded with many essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
Is It Good For Pregnant Woman?
During pregnancy, the body needs all the nutrients it can get. Pepper is a great addition, so yes Chinese black pepper lamb recipe is a great food for pregnant women.
Can I Have It On Diet?
Yes, the Chinese black pepper lamb recipe can be on the diet plan but only when used as a garnish and not as the main dish. It is high calorie, so having it more often can lead to weight gain.
Is It Good For Your Skin?
Black pepper contains high B6 and A vitamins, which are good for the skin. Pepper is also very rich in antioxidants which reduce the effects of free radicals and prevent aging.
Is It Good For Your Hair?
Black pepper helps to improve blood circulation, which helps nourish the hair, making it healthier and shiny. Black pepper also contains essential sulfur, which is necessary for hair growth.
Is It Good For Your Respiratory System?
Black pepper can help fight the common cold and help to improve respiratory health in general. It can also help reduce coughing and gasping for those who suffer from asthma or bronchitis.
Can I Freeze Chinese Black Pepper Lamb Recipe?
Yes, you can freeze it in an airtight container for later use, but remember to remove the added onions or garlic before freezing.
Is It Good For Your Bones?
Yes, black pepper is a great source of manganese and copper; both minerals are essential for the proper formation of bones.
Can I Use Other Meat Than Lamb Chops?
Yes, you can use any cut of meat you like to make the Chinese black pepper lamb recipe. You can add other spices according to your taste as well. Isn’t that great! 🙂
TIP- I used pork chops instead of lamb chops, and it was delicious too.
Black pepper is a great spice to add to your diet. It adds flavor, smell, and taste to any dish. It is loaded with many essential nutrients and vitamins, which are helpful for overall health and well-being.
I hope you all try this delicious Chinese black pepper lamb recipe. Thanks for visiting my blog, don’t forget to share your feedback by comments.