Chinese Chicken Finger Recipe is a recipe that has a quick and easy preparation. It takes less than ten minutes for baking, meaning it is a fast recipe to follow.
The recipe is a mix of potato, carrots, and chicken breast. The ingredients are easy to find in your local grocery store. This amazing recipe can be served in many ways, such as over rice or with a side salad.
What Is Chinese Chicken Finger Recipe?
A Chinese chicken finger recipe is a Chinese-style recipe that uses chicken, potato, and carrots.
They are baked together in the oven for about 20 minutes. The recipe is often served with a side of rice or noodles, and a sweet and sour sauce sometimes accompanies it.
How To Make Chinese Chicken Finger Recipe?
Ensure you have all the ingredients ready before you start because this is an easy and fast recipe to follow, so no time should be wasted shopping on your way home from work.
For preparation purposes, you only need
- 2 medium-size potatoes
- 1 medium-sized carrot
- 1 chicken breast fillet
- 1 egg white (or 2 if you prefer)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
Wash the chicken, pat dry with a paper towel, and place in a baking dish.
Get an egg white, mix it with salt and Pepper and coat the fillet.
Add carrots and potatoes to the baking dish.
Bake for 20 minutes or until everything is soft.
You can serve these Chinese Chicken Fingers over rice or noodles and a side salad if you prefer (optional). You can also enjoy it with a dip, such as a sweet and sour sauce. The main reason why you should try this recipe is because of the health benefits that you will be able to get.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 3 people
Nutrition Fact Of Chinese Chicken Finger Recipe
|Calories from Fat||1,10g|
|Sat fat||4.0 g|
10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Chinese Chicken Finger Recipe
1. The potato helps lower blood pressure and cholesterol and helps develop strong bones.
2. The fiber content in potatoes helps digestion and bowel movements and lowers cholesterol levels.
3. Carrots contain a lot of vitamin A. Hence carrots have a positive impact on eyesight and prevent macular degeneration.
4. Chicken breast is rich in proteins and low in saturated fats, making it an excellent choice for people who wish to lose weight without giving up on taste.
5. Chicken is rich in protein and low in saturated fats, making it an excellent choice for people who wish to lose weight without giving up on taste.
6. The potato is rich in fiber, which helps with digestion and regulates bowel movements.
7. The fiber content in potatoes helps lower cholesterol levels, therefore helping you with the fight against heart diseases and stroke.
8. The high potassium content in the potatoes regulates blood pressure and helps prevent strokes.
9. The chicken is rich in protein, making it an excellent choice for people that wish to lose weight without giving up on taste.
10. The carrots are rich in beta-carotene, which is good for eyesight in children and adults when consumed.
Is It Good For Children?
The Chinese chicken finger recipe is ideal for children since it contains many vitamins, minerals, and fiber. The recipe is healthy for the whole family and can be eaten for lunch or dinner.
Is It Good For Pregnant Woman?
It is good for pregnant women because it contains a lot of fiber, which helps with digestion and bowel movements. The chicken breast is also rich in protein and low in saturated fat.
Is It Good For People On A Diet?
This recipe is healthy since it contains no sugar or fats. Therefore, you can enjoy this recipe even if you are on a diet or trying to lose weight.
Is It Good For People With Diabetes?
It is good for people with diabetes since the recipe does not contain sugar and saturated fats. The chicken breast is also rich in protein and low in saturated fat.
Is It Good For Weight Loss?
Many of us want to lose weight, but we struggle with a lack of energy and motivation. However, there are ways to help, like starting a routine of exercising and eating better. But there is one popular and simple recipe that can make a difference in losing weight.
Is It Good For People With Eyesight Problems?
This recipe contains carrots, which produce beta-carotene and protect children’s eyesight against macular degeneration, which can be caused by too much UV light.
Can I Freeze Chinese Chicken Finger Recipe?
Some people prefer to freeze the chicken fingers after baking to have them on a rainy day or because they cannot eat them within two days.
Freezing is easy; make sure you wrap the chicken in aluminium foil and place it inside a freezer bag. If you prefer not to freeze the recipe, the best way is to enjoy the food within 3 days.
This recipe is easy to prepare at home and is ideal for a relaxing Sunday dinner with the family. The important thing is to bake the chicken fingers until they are cooked, as this is the way to make sure you will get all the health benefits mentioned above.