Chinese Chicken Fingers Recipe is a recipe of deep-fried chicken fingers in a coating of flour, beaten eggs, milk, and bread crumbs. It is very popular in today’s world as it is considered the simplest and quickest way to make chicken fingers.
Some people cook this dish by deep frying the strips in vegetable shortening, while others prefer to make it with cooking oil instead. The key ingredient that distinguishes this dish from other fried recipes is that the coating has been made out of bread crumbs instead of flour or cornmeal, giving it a crunchy texture.
What Is Chinese Chicken Fingers Recipe?
Chicken fingers, chicken nuggets, chicken strips, or tenders are similar to the recipes for fish sticks and dumplings. They are simply a deep-fried variety of meat balls, patties, or balls made of minced chicken meat.
These recipes have gained popularity because they need only a handful of common ingredients and can be easily made without any special tools.
How To Make Chinese Chicken Fingers Recipe?
Chinese chicken fingers recipe is easy to make by mixing all the ingredients, coating the chicken strips in batter, and then deep-frying them in oil. The fried open-faced chicken fingers are garnished with some olive oil or lemon wedges and then served hot.
Pre Time: 20min 25min
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs, beaten
1. Combine the chicken fingers with all the listed ingredients in a bowl. Make sure that the chicken strips are well coated in batter.
2. Heat vegetable oil or cooking oil in a large deep fryer to 325F or 180C.
3. Fry the coated chicken fingers for about 20 minutes or until it turns golden brown and crispy on both sides.
4. Remove from heat and let it cool down before serving with some lemon juice while you enjoy the nice aroma of your kitchen.
1. For better results, make sure that the chicken strips are completely dry. The oil would not spray well if the chicken were too wet.
2. Adjust the oil heat when frying so that the chicken doesn’t get too burnt or browned on one side.
3. Deep fry your chicken in small batches so that your oil does not cool down too much, or you will wind up with soggy and greasy chicken fingers.
4. Chicken fingers are best served hot. Chop the chicken fingers into bite-sized pieces, deep fry, and serve while they are still piping hot!
Nutrition Fact Of Chinese Chicken Fingers Recipe
10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Chinese Chicken Fingers Recipe
1. Chinese chicken fingers recipe helps combat vitamin deficiency, especially B12 and folic acid.
2. Chinese chicken fingers recipe contains fewer calories, fat, sodium, and cholesterol than other fried foods but is still high in proteins and carbohydrates, which are essential for human consumption.
3. Chinese chicken fingers recipe is a sure shot way to maintain a healthy digestive system.
4. Chinese chicken fingers recipe has enough iron and phosphorus, which helps regulate blood sugar levels.
5. Chinese chicken fingers recipe is rich in protein, contains some anti-diabetic properties, and aids in the proper metabolism of fats and carbs.
6. Chicken fingers have high amounts of vitamin B6, B12, zinc, and selenium, which help keep bones strong and healthy by preventing osteoporosis.
7. Research shows the strong protein content of the Chinese chicken fingers recipe. It helps build body tissues and cells and the development of the nervous system and cartilage.
8. Chinese chicken fingers recipe is high on protein and low on calories, making it a perfect meal for athletes and people trying to lose weight.
9. High in antioxidants, vitamins A and C, this dish is a good source of fiber and iron, which aids in proper digestion and promotes heart health.
10. Chinese chicken fingers recipe is rich in healthy unsaturated fats. These fats are important for brain development and the normal growth and function of cells all over the body.
Is It Good For Your Children?
The chicken fingers recipe is a great source of B vitamins and proteins. So, this dish is not just good for adults but also for children.
It contains a lot of essential nutrients that help develop the nervous system and nervous system. Therefore, the Chinese chicken fingers recipe can be safely fed to your children.
Is It Good For Skin?
The chicken fingers recipe contains a lot of healthy fats, which help in the proper distribution of nutrients over the whole body. Therefore, it is one of the best meals for your skin and hair.
Is It Good For Weight Loss?
The Chinese chicken fingers recipe is a low-calorie meal. The high protein content of this dish helps in the building of muscles. This, in turn, makes you feel full for a longer time and hence prevents overeating.
Can I Freeze Chinese Chicken Fingers Recipe?
Yes, you can. Once you have prepared the chicken fingers, please place them in an air-tight container and freeze them for 3 months. Thaw the chicken fingers in the refrigerator and let them sit for a while before serving.
How Long Can Chinese Chicken Fingers Recipe Stay Fresh?
If cooked chicken fingers are properly stored in an airtight container, they can last up to seven days and 10 days if stored in a refrigerator.
How To Serve Chinese Chicken Fingers Recipe?
The Chinese chicken fingers recipe is served hot on a bed of steamed rice. They can also be served as finger foods. You can serve the chicken fingers with a side of mashed potatoes, salad, and chips to make a wholesome meal for your family.
Chinese chicken fingers recipe is one of those dishes that everyone loves to eat. Everyone deserves a good meal. This dish is high in protein and healthy fats and makes a perfect meal for all the family members.
It is nutritious, low on calories, and buttery, making it an ideal food for your everyday diet. So, now you know how to make the Chinese chicken fingers recipe in less than 30 minutes and have a great meal every time.