Chinese Dim Sum Eggplant Recipe is delicious, easy to make! This recipe has quickly become one of my favorites because it is so simple. They are great appetizers, or you can make them into an entree with some rice.
What Is Chinese Dim Sum Eggplant Recipe?
Chinese dim sum eggplant recipes are savory little bite-size snacks usually served at Dim Sum restaurants, although they are not technically a dim sum dish. They are usually stuffed with pork and then steamed, making them so delicious.
How To Make Chinese Dim Sum Eggplant Recipe?
This recipe is one of the easiest and simplest Chinese dim sum eggplant recipes I have made. The recipe is pretty quick and easy to make. Also, I usually go with the less is more philosophy when making Chinese dim sum eggplant recipes.
- 1 package of wonton wrappers
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 piece of garlic, minced
- A large pot of boiling water
- 1 tsp. oil
- Corn starch mixed with water to make a thin paste
1. Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add pork, garlic, and soy sauce. Cook for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add egg and mix thoroughly.
2. Make a small cup out of the wonton wrappers by pinching two sides together on one side and then filling with 1-2 tsp of the pork mixture. Place the filled wontons in boiling water for 3-4 minutes until they float to the top.
3. Remove them from the water onto paper towels to let them drain off excess water. Serve with soy sauce.
Nutrition Fact Of Chinese Dim Sum Eggplant Recipe
|Calories from fat||2|
|Total fat||2 g|
10 Best Health Benefits Of Chinese Dim Sum Eggplant Recipe
1. Eggplant, in general, are a very good source of fiber and thus can lower cholesterol.
2. It is a good source of Vitamin A, which helps improve your vision and promotes healthy skin.
3. Eggplants contain phytonutrients that have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
4. Eggplants also contain antioxidants that are thought to help prevent certain cancers and heart disease, and stroke.
5. Eggplants may also help reduce your risk of diabetes.
6. Eggplants are a good source of potassium, which is important for relieving muscle cramps and preventing high blood pressure.
7. Eggplant contains the amino acid glutamine, which helps reduce cravings for carbohydrates and sugars.
8. There is evidence that eggplants may also have some anti-depressant properties, which can help prevent overeating.
9. Eggplants are a great source of vitamin C and can help boost your immune system.
10. Eggplant is an excellent source of fiber, which aids digestion and helps prevent constipation.
Is It Good For Your Children?
Eggplants are considered safe for children to eat, but pregnant women should be cautious with eggplants. If the eggplants contact the eyes, it may cause temporary irritation and blurred vision.
Is It Good For Old People?
Eggplant has diuretic effects, reducing edema or swelling caused by fluid buildup in the body. It’s also a good source of potassium and fiber, which are important for older people’s diets because they help lower blood pressure. These nutrients may also help control blood sugar and prevent bone loss.
Is It Good For Pregnant Women?
Some research suggests that eggplants may help lower the risk of breast cancer. Since breast cancer is a concern for pregnant women, they should be especially aware of the possible benefits of eggplant.
Is It Good For Breast-Feeding?
Eggplant is low in fat and calories, so it’s a safe vegetable option while breastfeeding. It also contains folate and vitamin C, important nutrients for both you and your baby.
Is It Good For People Who Have Cancer?
Eggplant is an excellent source of fiber, which aids digestion and helps prevent constipation. Since constipation is a common symptom of some types of cancer, this may be an important benefit for people with cancer.
Is It Good For People Who Are Going To Have Surgery?
Eggplant is low in fat and calories, so it’s a safe vegetable option for people about to have any surgery. It also contains folate and vitamin C, important nutrients for both you and your baby. As such, eggplant may help reduce the risk of complications associated with surgery.
Is It Good For Your Skin?
Like all dark-colored vegetables and fruits, eggplant is an excellent source of vitamin A, which helps improve your vision and promotes healthy skin.
Is It Good For Your Hair?
Like all dark-coloured vegetables and fruits, eggplant is an excellent source of vitamin A, which helps improve your vision and promotes healthy skin. Eggplant is also a good source of fibre and fol ate (Vitamin B9), both of which have been shown to promote the growth of healthy hair.
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
Chinese dim sum eggplant recipe is not for those with heart problems because of undercooked preparation, which can cause bacterial infections. Eggplants are delicious and nutritious and pack plenty of antioxidants and vitamin C to help keep your heart healthy. However, you should skip this dish if you have high blood pressure or a heart condition.
Is It Good For Your Brain?
Eggplant is a good source of dietary fiber and folate (Vitamin B9), both of which have been shown to promote the growth of healthy brain tissue.
Where To Buy Eggplants From?
Chinese eggplants are long, slender, smooth, and shiny purple-colored eggplants. They are very beautiful looking. You can find Chinese eggplants in most Indian and Chinese grocery stores. If you don’t see them available in the market yet, ask the staff to carry some for you to try out.
Eggplant is very healthy food. The Chinese will steam Chinese eggplants then make a delicious dish called “Eggplant with minced meat in soy sauce” as a side dish to serve with rice.
Making this dish takes very little time, and your family and children will love this. I hope you enjoy this eggplant recipe as much as my family does.