Chinese Kale Recipe is a healthy, delicious way to fill your plate with the vitamins and minerals that help you make your body a happy place. This recipe is made with chicken and is low in calories but big on taste. This recipe is quick and easy to make without many steps or complicated ingredients.
What Is A Chinese Kale Recipe?
Chinese kale recipes are stalks that are harvested from the Brassica family. This plant is similar to broccoli and cabbage, but the stalk is much thinner, greener, and more tender to the touch.
The stems can be cooked using various methods, and they have no smell or taste until they’re cooked. If you’ve ever eaten Chinese food before, you’ve probably tried this before because it’s one of the most popular vegetables in China.
How To Make A Chinese Kale Recipe?
The Chinese kale recipe is very simple to make and is a great way to add a new twist to your normal dinner routine. The kale is cooked with the other vegetables, so it gets some of the hot flavors and scents of the other vegetables.
The chicken gives it a different texture, but it’s very similar to eating the vegetables in their true form. For best results, you want your Chinese kale recipe to be something that you would enjoy eating every week.
- 2/3 cup of unsalted cashews
- 1 teaspoon of Chinese five-spice powder
- 2 tablespoons of honey or 2 teaspoons of stevia (this is optional)
- 2 cloves of minced garlic (or 1 teaspoon of garlic powder)
- ½ cup of water or chicken stock
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms (any type will work)
- 1.5 pounds boneless and skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into bite-size pieces
1. Begin by preheating the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Next, grab a wide skillet and place it on the stovetop over medium heat. Add cashews, olive oil, and 3 of the Chinese five-spice powder. Mix them in the pan for about 2-3 minutes until everything is coated with oil.
2. Add mushrooms, Chinese kale, and garlic and garlic. Stir it all together and cook for 5 more minutes until everything gets hot and fragrant.
3. When the time is up, add the stock and honey. Stir it all around and let it simmer for about 2 minutes.
4. Add the chicken breasts, five-spice powder, salt, and pepper to taste. Stir it all together and cook until the chicken is cooked through (about 12-15 minutes).
5. Serve this Chinese kale recipe and some rice and a side of carrots or broccoli if you’d like.
Nutrition Fact Of Chinese Kale Recipe
|Saturated fat||0 g|
10 Best Health Benefits Of Chinese Kale Recipe
1. Chinese kale recipes are a great source of fiber. Adding more fiber to your diet slows down digestion, which means you can be more full for longer. This will prevent you from overeating and snacking in between meals.
2. Chinese kale recipe has been shown to reduce the risk of colon cancer in those who consume it at least once a week.
3. the antioxidants and vitamins in the Chinese kale recipe will reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases such as heart disease or stroke.
4. Chinese kale recipes are also beneficial for fighting against inflammation and are anti-bacterial, which means that they can work against different illnesses.
5. They have properties similar to blood pressure and heart rhythm medications, which means that they can help prevent those problems.
6. Chinese kale recipes are much lower in calories than the chicken itself, which means you will get a lot more nutrients than you would from your chicken dinner.
7. chicken is a much better protein source than beef or pork. Protein is the building block for muscles, and it has been shown to protect against several different diseases and conditions.
8. Chicken is also a great source of selenium, which has been shown to help fight cancer cells.
9. Chinese kale recipe is a great source of vitamin C, which can help prevent cancer, the flu, and even help cure a common cold.
10. The Chinese kale recipe can be used to supplement your diet if you don’t like certain vegetables or don’t have any in your kitchen.
Is It Good For Children?
Chinese kale recipes are great for many children because they are a healthy and nutritious way to increase the number of vegetables that a child gets in their diet. The kale is very mild tasting so that it won’t turn off your children, and it’s incredibly easy to make.
Is It Good For Old People?
Chinese kale recipe is really good for the elderly, especially if they start to suffer from several different diseases and illnesses. The kale is loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that your body needs to fight off those nasty colds, and it can help give you the energy you need to do daily activities.
Is It Good For Your Skin?
Chinese kale recipe is packed with nutrients that will feed your skin and give it the nutrients it needs to prevent damage caused by free radicals.
These free radicals can get into your body and damage your skin, making you less attractive or causing some other type of disease. Chinese kale recipes are also a great source of vitamin C, which can help fight off the common cold.
Is It Good For Athletes?
The Chinese kale recipe is a great way to add more vegetables to your diet if you are an athlete and need to increase the number of vegetables you get each day. They are very easy to make, and the chicken will give you the protein you need to perform at your best.
Can I Freeze It?
You can freeze the Chinese kale recipe, but you will need to let it thaw before cooking it. Certain vegetables will have a texture or flavor that isn’t as good if frozen, so you should always give things a try before you freeze them.
Chinese kale recipes are an excellent and healthy way to add more vegetables to your diet. They are very easy to make, and they are loaded with nutrients that can help you prevent some serious health issues from happening in the first place.