Chinese Mar Far Chicken Recipe is a low-everything recipe that can be made quickly and easily. This dish is also perfect for having a meal with friends or as an appetizer when you have guests over.
The ingredients in this recipe are easy to find at the grocery store, making it easy to prepare at home. The most time-consuming part of this recipe is laboriously slicing all the vegetables into thin strips, but it mostly takes patience and time.
What Is Chinese Mar Far Chicken Recipe?
Mar far chicken is a stir-fried dish made with chicken, pineapples, carrots, and onions. The ingredients in this recipe are very simple, but the flavors are complex.
Pineapple is such a good addition to this dish because they add sweet flavor to your food and provide chunks of texture. You can use fresh or canned pineapples for this recipe; both work equally well.
How To Make Chinese Mar Far Chicken Recipe?
Chinese mar far chicken recipe is very easy to make. You can make this dish during the week because it’s quick to prepare, and it’s great for serving with friends. The ingredients in this recipe are very common at the grocery store, so any ordinary Chinese or Japanese markets should carry them.
- 1 chicken (you may use cooked or uncooked)
- 3 carrots, peeled into thin strips
- 2 onions, sliced into thin strips
- 1 pineapple, peeled and sliced thinly
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serving: 4 people
1. Cut chicken into small bite-size pieces.
2. Place all the ingredients in a large, non-stick frying pan and place over medium heat; cover, and simmer for 20 minutes. Serve immediately with steamed rice. This recipe is great served with rice, but you can also serve it as a meal with soup or salad. This dish is also ideal for serving during the week.
Nutrition Fact Of Chinese Mar Far Chicken Recipe
|Saturated fat||9.5 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||0 g|
10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Chinese Mar Far Chicken Recipe
1. Pineapple is good for you because they contain antioxidants that help reduce the risk of heart disease.
2. Pineapple also contains vitamin C, which helps improve your immune system and boost your metabolism.
3. This dish is also very low in calories, so it’s a great choice if you’re trying to lose weight or reduce fat intake.
4. Carrots are a delicious vegetable high in vitamin K and antioxidants that help prevent cancer and promote healthy skin, teeth and bones.
5. Onions also contain antioxidants that help prevent cancer and boost your immune system.
6. This dish is also a good source of vitamin A, which is needed to promote cell growth, bone and eye health, and maintain healthy skin and hair.
7. Pineapple contains bromelain, a chemical that helps improve digestion by breaking down the protein in meat, making it much easier to digest.
8 . Chicken is high in protein and low in fat, so it makes a great source of food for your body.
9 . This dish can help lower your blood sugar, which is great for people who have diabetes or are prediabetic.
10. Pineapple contains a powerful enzyme that helps prevent cancer called bromelain, specifically found in the core of the pineapple. This is good to know when you have a mar far chicken recipe!
Is It Good For Children?
The ingredients in these recipes are generally safe for children, but they need to be properly monitored by an adult. If you have very young children, avoid this dish because it could cause diarrhea and vomiting if they eat too much.
Some of the ingredients in this recipe can also cause allergic reactions and reactions in people with sensitive skin. To avoid these reactions, check the ingredients before serving your child.
Is It Good For Pregnant Woman?
If you are pregnant, check with your doctor before serving this dish to yourself. The ingredients in this recipe are not only delicious, but they have many health benefits. The best thing about them is that they will help you stay healthy throughout your pregnancy and after birth.
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
Yes, this recipe is good for people with heart disease or high cholesterol. The ingredients in this recipe are high in vitamin K, which helps lower your blood pressure and protects you from a stroke.
Is It Good For Weight Loss?
Yes, this dish is ideal for people who want to lose weight. All of the ingredients in this recipe are low in calories, making them very healthy for your diet. If you are trying to lose weight and need a meal That Is Both Delicious And Healthy, This Recipe Is Ideal For You.
Is It Good For Diabetics?
Yes, this recipe is good for people with diabetes because it’s low in sodium, fat, and cholesterol. The only thing to be careful about is the number of carbs you consume if you follow a strict diabetic diet. If you are trying to lose weight and have diabetes, this recipe should be fine to eat as long as you watch your portions.
Is It Good For People With High Cholesterol?
The ingredients found in this recipe work to lower your cholesterol and blood pressure, which is great for people with high cholesterol.
Can I Freeze Chinese Mar Far Chicken Recipe?
Yes, you can freeze this recipe. You can store the uncooked chicken and diced pineapple in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
After you cook and serve this dish, be sure to allow it to cool completely before covering it with plastic wrap and freezing it in an airtight container or bag. You can serve your Chinese mar far chicken recipe frozen the next day, so you don’t have to worry about it thawing too quickly while you’re eating it.
There you go. That is how to make the Chinese mar far chicken recipe described above. As you can see, this recipe is very delicious and filling, so it’s perfect for a quick dinner.
If you are tired of the same old takeout Chinese food that you find at a restaurant, then giving this dish a try will be a great way to change up the tune. You don’t have to go to your local Chinese market for these ingredients either.