Chinese Pastry Recipe is a tasty and easy recipe that is the perfect snack or party appetizer. You can make this for any celebration such as a birthday or graduation party.
This sweet dessert is easy to make and does not require many ingredients, and is pretty simple to follow. Overall, the recipe is very cost-effective with the amount of time and labor it takes to create this delicious treat.
What Is Chinese Pastry Recipe?
Chinese pastry (Chinese pastry) is a delicious and delightful pastry that is a favourite to eat at homes, restaurants, or parties. The pastry is made of egg, flour, and milk and is filled with various flavors such as chocolate, cherries, …etc.
The pastry can also be made into other shapes like heart shape or ring-shaped ones. The Chinese pastry recipe is very easy to prepare; it can be prepared all in one day itself. It has a lot of layers with different tastes which are prepared together.
How To Make Chinese Pastry Recipe?
Chinese pastry is very easy to make; it takes only 30 minutes to an hour or two. The pastry needs some time to chill in the refrigerator after being made, so you must do this ahead of time. You can also freeze the pastry if you wish, but I suggest you only do this after it has chilled completely.
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (extra)
For Lemon Filling
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tsp of lemon juice.
For Chocolate Filling
- few tbsps of chocolate sauce
- some nuts.
For Cinnamon Filling
- a few tbsps of cinnamon powder
1. In a mixing bowl, beat together the egg yolks and sugar. Whip in the chilled milk and cream cheese, and vanilla extract.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
3. In another mixing bowl, combine the melted butter with the flour and then stir in the egg mixture, combining them well with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon. Do not over mix this batter as it will result in a tough pastry, as you can see in the picture 8/10 pic below:
4. When the oven is preheated, bake the pastry for about 20 to 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
5. While the pastry is baking, prepare the filling of choice by whipping that ingredient into a fine powder. This can be done in a blender or food processor.
6. Remove the pastry from the oven and allow it to cool to room temperature before adding any fillings or frosting onto it.
7. Once the top is cool, the pastry can be added with fillings or frosting. If you are adding a chocolate filling, add it to one of the three sections (the middle section will have an opening so that you can add the chocolate filling).
Be sure to smooth out whatever fillings or frostings are being applied thoroughly. Cream cheese and Lemon Filling .In this case, I used cream cheese and lemon filling. Apply the filling of choice on all sections:. Chocolate Filling. I used the chocolate filling. Apply it in all sections. Frosting and sprinkle the rest with nuts for
Nutrition Fact Of Chinese Pastry Recipe
|per serving Fat||25.5 g|
10 Best Health Benefits Of Chinese Pastry Recipe
1. Chinese pastry recipe is very good for people who want to gain weight as this pastry has a lot of calories.
2. The Chinese pastry recipe is very filling, preventing you from snacking or eating junk food. You can have this after your meal, and it will satisfy your hunger for the time being.
3. Chinese pastry recipe contains a lot of protein, which adds to muscle mass in the body and helps repair muscle tissue damaged.
4. The Chinese pastry recipe contains a lot of vitamins and minerals. This will also help you improve your immune system and maintain healthy eyesight.
5. Chinese pastry recipe has a lot of fiber and is good for people who want to lose weight as it prevents you from getting hungry.
6. Chinese pastry recipe is good for the skin as it helps to keep the skin soft and glowing.
7. Chinese pastry recipe is a good way to satisfy your cravings and hunger as it fills your stomach and stops you from eating junk food.
8. Chinese pastry recipe lowers the risks of heart disease as it has lots of healthy fats, which will lower cholesterol levels in the body.
9. The Chinese pastry recipe has a lot of iron, which is good for the blood. People who have low amounts of iron in their bodies should consume this food as it will help them increase the amount of iron in their bodies.
10. Chinese pastry recipe has a lot of protein, which is good for muscle growth and tissue repair.
Is It Good For Children?
The Chinese pastry recipe is good for children as it has fewer calories and fats. I recommend children eat this at least once or twice a week. It would be best if you did not have this more than that because having too much of something will be bad for their health.
Is It Good For Pregnant Woman?
The Chinese pastry recipe is good for pregnant women as it is rich in calcium and therefore helps to build strong bones, prevent prenatal pregnancy problems, and is very good for the brain and nerve system
Is It Good For Weight Loss?
The Chinese pastry recipe is very good for weight loss as it boosts the metabolism in the body and helps your body burn fat which you can use as energy.
Is It Good For Elderly People?
The Chinese pastry recipe is good for older people as it is a good source of vitamins and minerals for the body and strong bones. It is also low in calories and fat, so you don’t need a lot of energy to keep going.
Is It Good For Your Skin?
The Chinese pastry recipe is very good for your skin as it has antioxidants that will keep the skin healthy and glowing. You can apply Chinese pastry on your face or body at least once a week to have soft, fresh, and glowing skin.
Is It Good For Hair?
The Chinese pastry recipe is very good for hair as it helps to get rid of dandruff on the scalp, prevent premature graying of hair, and more. It will also prevent hair breakage, which is very common in today’s society.
How To Serve Chinese Pastry Recipe?
Chinese pastry recipes can be served with tea or coffee. You can also dip it into another pastry filling like lemon curd or chocolate sauce and then eat it.
The Chinese pastry recipe is very filling and will keep the person full for a long time. You can have it as a dessert, or you can have it as a snack after you have finished your main meal.
It’s great for the people who are always hungry and looking for something to eat. You can eat this every day as it has a lot of fiber, which means that your body will be nourished with nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. I hope you find this recipe useful and therapeutic.