Chinese Pig Intestine Recipe is a Chinese soup dish consisting of pig intestines and other ingredients such as ginger, soy sauce, rice wine, sesame oil, mushrooms, and scallions. It is typically served with white rice.
Chinese pig intestine recipe is composed of two ingredients; the first type is vegetables, and the second type is the main ingredient, which is pig intestines. In the Chinese pork intestine recipe, red fermented tofu and Chinese pickles create a reddish soup.
What Is Chinese Pig Intestine?
The pig intestine is the part of the stomach of a pig. The main purpose of this part is to absorb the food from the mouth to the stomach and digest them by itself. Pig intestines are the pork’s major organ so we can find this organ in almost all kinds of Chinese dishes.
How To Make Chinese Pig Intestine Recipe?
Pig intestines are very soft, so it is easy to be cooked. By soaking the pig intestines in delicious soup for some time, we can make the pig intestines soft and tasty.
After that, we can cut the pig intestines into small sections and put them into a pot with some water to cook. Put scallions, ginger, garlic, and soy sauce in the boiling soup and stir until mixed well. Put pork slices into the soup to cook at low temperature.
- 1 pound of pig intestines(probably 4-5 pieces)
- 1 cup of red fermented tofu
- 3 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of ginger,
- 3 cloves of garlic,
- 1 piece scallion,
- 2 green onions,
- 1 red chili pepper (optional)
1. Cut the pig intestines into small sections.
2. Put the pig intestines into a pot with water, and add the red fermented tofu, ginger, garlic, and scallion.
3. Cook on low heat for about 30 minutes or so until the pig intestines are cooked well
4. Put scallions, red chili pepper, ginger, and garlic into a pot with water to cook for about 10 minutes. Then stir well to mix them in with each other.
5. Put pork slices into the pot and wait until the pork is cooked well.
6. Serve it with white rice.
Nutrition Fact Of Chinese Pig Intestine Recipe
8 Health Benefits Of Chinese Pig Intestine Recipe
1. high fiber because Chinese pig intestines contain a lot of fiber. It is very beneficial for our health to get fiber from food and supplements.
2. high protein because the Chinese pig intestine recipe contains a lot of proteins. It is also beneficial to our health to get protein from food and supplement.
3. low cholesterol and sodium; since the Chinese pig intestine recipe doesn’t contain a lot of cholesterol and sodium, it supplies some nutrition in the long-term body.
4. low fat, because the Chinese pig intestine recipe doesn’t have a lot of fat, does not cause high blood pressure and heart disease.
5. high energy Chinese pig intestines also provide a lot of energy to our body and raise our body’s vitality.
6. low allergenic; since Chinese pig intestines don’t contain a lot of allergens, it can be easy to cook for people who have a sensitive stomach.
7. low-calorie and low-carbohydrate, since the Chinese pig intestine recipe contains a small number of calories and carbohydrates. It is good for the diet of normal people who need to lose weight or control their weight. This dish also can help our metabolism work better and lower the fat in our body.
8. Chinese pig intestine recipe is a portion of very healthy food for people with anemia; it can help regenerate red blood cells, which is good for people with anemia.
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
This is a Chinese idea for treating heart illness, with a traditional recipe and an explanation about the function of this remedy. The first and most obvious reason is that it has a blood coagulability effect that can stop bleeding caused by internal or external injury and prevent inflammation in damaged tissue.
Is It Good For Children?
Children, who can’t eat many foods, need a suitable diet for children. Chinese pig intestine recipe can be good for the children’s diet because it contains a small amount of fat and carbohydrates.
Is It Good For Pregnant Woman?
Pregnant women need a low salt, fat, and cholesterol diet. Chinese pig intestine recipe can be a good choice for pregnant women because it contains a small amount of fat and cholesterol. As far as I know, it also contains high fiber, which is helpful for a pregnant woman.
Is It Good For Old People?
Older adults can also take the Chinese pig intestine recipe as a healthy dish because it does not contain a lot of cholesterol and salt. It is also rich in fiber which can help with constipation and heart disease.
Is It Good For People Who Have Kidney Problems?
If you have a kidney problem, please don’t eat the Chinese pig intestine recipe because it contains a lot of sodium. You can try to find nutrition that has low sodium and sodium-free nutrition or high fiber nutrition for your diet.
Is It Good For People Who Have Cancer?
People who have cancer need a low cholesterol and salt diet. Chinese pig intestine recipe also contains a small amount of fat, and there are some nutrients, including high fiber, which can be beneficial to people with cancer.
Is It Good For Your Skin?
If you are interested in getting healthy skin, you should try the Chinese pig intestine recipe since it contains a lot of protein. Protein is the building block of our skin tissue, so it helps to keep your skin healthy and young.
Can I Freeze Chinese Pig Intestine Recipe?
If you are going to freeze the Chinese pig intestine recipe, it is a good idea to remove the tender parts and reduce the water to be stored well. After that, put the frozen product into an airtight jar or plastic bag to prevent worse food odors.
I hope you like the Chinese pig intestine recipe because it is a delicious and nutritious Chinese dish. It is easy to cook and very popular in China. This dish is also delicious for people with kidney problems, anemia, and older adults.