Chinese Stuffed Peppers Recipe is a great dish to make when craving something different. With a mixture of meat and vegetables stuffed inside, it’s a satisfying choice for dinner that the whole family will love.
These stuffed peppers are good for a family meal or a party. They make a great appetizer or snack that everyone can enjoy, and they’re also great for entertaining. They’re easy to prepare, so don’t be afraid to try this recipe if you’re new to cooking them.
What Is Chinese Stuffed Peppers Recipe?
Chinese stuffed peppers recipes are peppers that have a mixture of meat and vegetables stuffed inside, and then they’re slow-cooked in the oven.
Chinese stuffed peppers recipes makes a tasty meal filled with lean protein and healthy veggies, but it’s also great for entertaining. They can be served as appetizers or as a light lunch or dinner.
How To Make Chinese Stuffed Peppers Recipe?
- 15 medium-sized bell peppers
- 2 small onions
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1.5 lb ground turkey or chicken
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs or oatmeal (optional)
- Honey Sparingly and salt to taste.
1. Wash the peppers and remove the stems.
2. Cut the bell pepper in half and scrape out all of the seeds with a spoon.
3. Peel bell peppers and cut them into slices; you want to leave them on some of the discolored skin to make it look pretty, but don’t go too far as you want to be able to taste the dish when you eat it.
4. In a saucepan, saute the garlic and onion in oil until the onion is soft. Turn down the heat and add 1.5 lb ground turkey or chicken.
5. Add the bell peppers and cook for 2-3 minutes until the meat is done (don’t drain off oil because it will help keep it moist later).
6. In a bowl, combine beaten eggs with bread crumbs or oatmeal (optional) and mix well to form a paste.
7. Now, take out the filling and fill each bell pepper with the mixture; place some in each.
8. In a baking dish, arrange all stuffed bell pepper in a single layer and pour any liquid left from the meat mixture over them evenly.
9. Bake at 350F for 35-45 minutes or until the bell peppers are soft to touch (use a fork to check).
10. Once cooked, sprinkle with salt and drizzle honey on top to taste. Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Fact Of Chinese Stuffed Peppers Recipe
9 Amazing Health Benefits Of Chinese Stuffed Peppers Recipe
1. Stuffed peppers are a good source of vitamin C.
2. They are also a good source of vitamin B6 and vitamin A and minerals such as manganese and phosphorus.
4. Bell peppers contain fiber, so they can help you feel full for longer, which can help you lose weight.
5. These little fruits are also good for your immune system because they contain beta-carotene and other antioxidants that may even fight off cancer cells.
6. Bell peppers are also good for your heart because they contain vitamin C, which may help your blood vessels to stay healthy.
7. Bell peppers are a great source of potassium, and they can even help you lower your blood pressure.
8. They also contain a type of vitamin B called carotene, which is responsible for giving peppers their brilliant color (think carrots).
9. Bell peppers are also good for your blood sugar regulation, so they can help you feel satiated sooner after eating them.
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
Yes, stuffed peppers are good for heart patients. They contain a high level of fiber, carotenoids which are good for heart health. Vitamin C and vitamin B6 are also great for heart disease.
Is It Good For Diabetics?
Yes, peppers are good for people with diabetes. They are mainly used to treat diabetes by controlling blood sugar levels.
Is It Good For Cancer?
Yes, peppers contain a high level of carotene and lutein, which are great for fighting cancer cells. Eating a lot of peppers can help with certain cancers such as stomach, lung, esophagus, etc.
Is It Good For Kids?
Yes, bell pepper is a great source of vitamin C, which helps children develop their eyesight and immune system.
Is It Good For Pregnant Woman?
Yes, peppers are a great source of vitamin A, which helps increase breast milk supply and help with the baby’s development.
Is It High In Calories?
Yes, peppers contain a high level of vitamin C, which functions as an antioxidant. Vitamins C is associated with increased energy and decreased fatigue. Also, they contain a lot of fiber which can help you feel full for longer and give you a feeling of satiety.
Is It Good For Your Skin?
Yes, it is really good for your skin. It contains vitamin C, which helps to keep your skin healthy and beautiful.
Is It Good For Weight Loss?
Yes, bell peppers are very low in calories but provide a lot of fiber and carotenoid needed for maintaining a healthy weight. They are also great for regulating blood sugar levels and controlling appetite.
Is It Good For Athletes?
Yes, peppers are good for athletes. They contain many antioxidants, which help heal you faster after a workout and keep your immune system healthy.
Is It Good For Brain?
Yes, it is good for the brain as well. It contains a high level of vitamin C, which helps prevent degenerative nerve diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease and can even improve memory.
Can I Freeze Chinese Stuffed Peppers Recipe?
Yes, you can freeze stuffed peppers by simply wrapping them in foil or plastic and placing it in a freezer bag. To reheat, thaw and cook as usual.
Can I Use Any Meat Instead Of Turkey?
You can use ground beef instead of turkey or chicken if you prefer to avoid all the recipe’s fat content. However, I would recommend turkey because it is easier to find and cheaper than beef.
Stuffed peppers are amazing, and I strongly recommend you try this recipe. Chinese stuffed peppers recipes is also one of the best easy recipes for weight loss.
Bell peppers are a great source of fiber, which will give you a feeling of fullness for a long time. It also helps to slow down your digestion process, which will help you feel fuller soon after eating.