Chinese White Beans Recipe is a type of dried white beans commonly used as a side dish. This recipe for seasoned white beans will provide some flavor and protein, so enjoy in moderation alongside your favorite vegetables for a healthy and satisfying meal!
What Is Chinese White Beans Recipe?
For this recipe to be considered Chinese white beans, the dish must use a type of dried white bean that is commonly available in Asian markets. The dish itself is more of a side dish than a main course and so is often paired with rice and a meat-based dish.
Meats commonly associated with white beans include duck, chicken, pork, and beef. Chinese white beans recipes are not often eaten alone unless they are enjoyed as leftovers when reheating them will give them more flavour than when they were first prepared.
How To Make Chinese White Beans Recipe?
There are a few basic steps to making Chinese white beans recipes in the comfort of your own home. First, preheat your oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit then clean and rinse your beans.
Next, combine the beans with a tablespoon of olive oil, minced garlic cloves, chicken broth, salt, and pepper in a baking dish. Finally, bake the dish uncovered for about 1 hour or until the liquid evaporates and the beans become tender.
- 1 lb dried white edible beans, cleaned and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6-8 garlic cloves minced (1 to 2 tablespoons)
- 1 cup chicken broth or water
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (or more for taste)
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt (or more for taste)
- 1 teaspoon basil (or more for taste)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
2. Rinse the beans and put them in a large baking dish. Combine olive oil, garlic cloves, chicken broth, salt, pepper, and basil in a small bowl and pour over the beans. Bake uncovered for about 1 hour.
3. Let the beans cool, then cover and refrigerate. Stir in lemon juice just before serving.
Nutrition Fact Of Chinese White Beans Recipe
|Total fat||4.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.3 g|
10 Best Health Benefits Of Chinese White Beans Recipe
1. Aids in weight loss.
2. Helps reduce cholesterol.
3. Great source of protein.
4. Works as a diuretic.
5. Releases energy slowly and steadily without causing blood sugar to rise rapidly.
6. It is an excellent source of dietary fiber, which helps lower cholesterol reduce blood sugar levels and blood pressure.
7. Rich in vitamin B-6, manganese, folate, and magnesium, good for the skin, bones, liver, and heart health.
8. It Is a very good source of folate essential for a healthy nervous system fetal development and prevents anemia.
9. White beans reduce cholesterol, improve blood pressure and work as heartburn relief.
10. It’s a good source of magnesium that helps lower blood pressure, promote heart health, and prevent osteoporosis.
Is It Good For Your Heart Patients?
Yes, this food can be consumed by heart patients. It is rich in dietary fiber, folate, and magnesium that are good for heart health.
It’s a great source of iron which helps to improve the patient’s energy level. This bean is also a good source of potassium that helps control blood pressure levels.
Is It Good For Children?
Yes, this food is considered good for children too. The protein found in this bean is enough to help the child’s growth, especially in their brain development. It is also rich in iron, which helps improve children’s cognitive function.
Is It Good For Pregnant Women?
This bean is safe to eat during pregnancy because it contains folate that helps prevent neural tube defects, and folate helps prevent anemia and vitamin B6, which keeps our nervous system healthy during pregnancy.
Is It Good For Your Skin?
Yes, this food is rich in vitamin B6 and folate, which are essential for maintaining healthy skin and helps to reduce scars.
Is It Good For Bone Health?
Yes, this food can help to keep bones strong and healthy. It is rich in protein, which helps maintain the healthy muscles of the body. It’s also a good source of vitamin C, which helps to provide strong teeth, bones, and skin.
Is It Good For Your Blood?
Yes, high protein and potassium levels in this food help maintain normal blood pressure levels. It is also rich in magnesium, improving heart health and preventing osteoporosis.
Is It Good For Your Stomach?
Yes, it contains fiber which helps to prevent constipation. It is also good for the stomach because of its high fiber content.
Is It Good For High Blood Pressure?
Yes, this bean lowers blood pressure by releasing energy slowly and steadily. It also contains folate that helps prevent anemia during pregnancy and lowers cholesterol levels.
Can I Freeze Chinese White Beans Recipe?
Yes, you can freeze the white bean recipe. Just make sure that the bean is at room temperature before freezing. Please place them in a freezer bag and freeze them for 6 months. Thaw and reheat when ready to eat.
White beans are a portion of healthy food and contain high protein levels, dietary fiber, magnesium, iron, and folate. It has more benefits than other beans because it contains more protein. It is also a good source of folate, which helps improve our nervous system’s health and prevent neural tube defects.
It is rich in dietary fiber that helps to prevent constipation and lowers cholesterol levels. It’s also a good source of vitamin B6 that keeps the nervous system healthy during pregnancy.