Coconut Pudding Chinese Recipe is a unique and delicious dessert perfect for any occasion. It is a perfect recipe for those who enjoy a light and creamy dessert with a sweetened coconut sauce that’s easy to make.
What Is Coconut Pudding Chinese Recipe?
The Coconut pudding Chinese recipe is a Cantonese-style dessert consisting of two parts. It has a very light and creamy pudding and a thick coconut sauce.
The recipe is known as tang yuan or sweet dumpling in Chinese. The Coconut pudding Chinese recipe is one of the most popular desserts in certain areas of China.
How To Make Coconut Pudding Chinese Recipe?
You can make this recipe in an instant. The whole procedure is not that complicated as long you have all the necessary ingredients and equipment. So to make this delicious recipe, you have to follow some steps.
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp corn starch
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 tbsp coconut milk for the sauce
- pinch of salt
1. Heat a saucepan and add water, sugar, and coconut milk.
2. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
3. Bring to a boil, then add vanilla extract and corn starch.
4. Mix well until the thickness is thickened to your desire.
5. Add ice cubes, mix well, then remove from flame immediately.
6. To the hot pudding, pour coconut milk into the sauce. Mix well to combine.
7. Set aside and let it cool down completely.
Nutrition Fact Of Coconut Pudding Chinese Recipe
10 Health Benefits Of Coconut Pudding Chinese Recipe
1. Coconut pudding Chinese recipe is a light and delicious dessert that provides you with the right energy to have a good day.
2. Coconut pudding Chinese recipe will keep your heart healthy by lowering your bad cholesterol levels while increasing the good cholesterol.
3. It also helps reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases by improving blood vessel function and adds to good heart health.
4. Coconut pudding Chinese recipe is a good source of minerals and vitamins.
5. It is a rich source of Iron that strengthens your body’s immune system.
6. It is also a good source of calcium, which maintains nerve function and strength in your bones.
7. Coconut pudding Chinese recipe is also a rich source of potassium that helps maintain blood pressure levels and the strength of heart muscles by maintaining the right level of fluids in your body.
8. It is also an excellent source of vitamin B that aids in proper digestion and promotes keeping a healthy nervous system.
9. Coconut pudding Chinese recipe is a good source of protein that helps fulfill your body’s needs for building and repairing tissue, skin, and hair, making it strong, strong, and healthy.
10. Coconut pudding Chinese recipe is also rich in thiamin, niacin, riboflavin, phosphorus, and vitamin E, providing energy to your body cells for normal functioning.
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
Yes, the Chinese coconut pudding recipe is a good dessert for heart patients. It helps reduce cholesterol levels, strengthens the immune system, and keeps the heart-healthy.
Is It Good For Weight Loss?
Yes, the Chinese coconut pudding recipe is a light dessert with fewer calories, making this a perfect treat for weight loss. It is rich in fiber and protein that helps fill you up, making you feel fuller longer or reducing your hunger pangs.
Is It Good Diabetics?
Yes, the coconut pudding Chinese recipe is diabetic friendly and can be enjoyed by people with diabetes. It is a good source of fiber and protein, which helps stabilize blood sugar, making it easier for your body to break sugar into energy.
Can You Freeze Coconut Pudding Chinese Recipe?
Yes, you can freeze this delicious dessert. First, you have to make sure that after you have cooled down the pudding completely, cover it with plastic wrap and then keep it refrigerated for about 2-3 days in your freezer.
Is It Good For Children?
Yes, the Chinese coconut pudding recipe is a good dessert for children. It is nice and light, making it a perfect treat for children who do not like heavy desserts.
Is It Good For Pregnant Woman?
Yes, the Chinese coconut pudding recipe is a good dessert for pregnant women. It is light and very healthy, making it a perfect treat for this year.
Is It Good For Nursing Women?
Yes, the Chinese coconut pudding recipe is a good dessert for nursing women. It contains just the right amount of calories and protein, making it ideal for lactating mothers to boost their energy levels and provide them with everything their body needs.
Is It Good For Your Skin?
Yes, the Chinese coconut pudding recipe is a good dessert for the skin. It contains minerals and vitamins that are very good for the skin, making it a perfect treat for fruits and desserts lovers.
Is It Good For Cancer?
Most people know the benefits of coconut oil, but few are aware that coconut milk and its byproducts are healthful! Coconut milk is delicious, but it’s also rich in energy-boosting B vitamins and lauric acid, which help protect against some types of cancer.
Are There Any Substitutes To Coconut Milk Used In This Recipe?
Yes, you can use any milk to make this delicious recipe. If you cannot find the original brand of coconut milk, then you can use the regular unsweetened yogurt or the fat-free yogurt, but do not use skimmed milk as it will provide a strong taste to your pudding.
How To Serve Coconut Pudding Chinese Recipe?
The Coconut pudding Chinese recipe tastes better when served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. But you can also serve it with your favorite fruits.
This delicious dessert is perfect for the whole family. You can serve it to your children, and they will love it.
Coconut Pudding Recipe Chinese is high in flavor and light, a cross between cheesecake and pudding. Hope you like the recipe, and do share your feedback with us if you found this recipe interesting.