Egg Tofu Recipe Chinese is one of the world’s most popular dishes. I love the texture and flavor. One of the world’s most popular dishes, the egg tofu recipe Chinese is so delicious.
I love the texture and flavor; it’s yummy. I’m sure you’ll love this food as it’s so tasty. The recipe below will take about 30 minutes to make and is easy to follow for even a beginner in the kitchen.
What Is Egg Tofu Recipe Chinese?
Egg tofu recipe Chinese is a dish where there is a type of tofu with mixed mashed-up raw eggs. This particular egg tofu recipe Chinese is popularly used for pork chops and sticks, which are then fried.
How To Make?
This dish, egg tofu recipe Chinese, is one of the most popular dishes in Asia. In the following recipe, I’ll show you how to make it perfectly…
- 100g seitan
- 1 onion, minced
- salt to taste
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 2 raw egg
- 1 cup of water
- rice wine or cooking wine
- oil for frying
1. First, prepare the ingredients listed above.
2. Add the seitan and salt, and mix well in a small bowl. Let it sit for about an hour or so to get crispy.
3. Next, boil the water with rice wine in a pot until it starts to boil. Then add the raw egg and mix with the water one by one until all are well mixed completely in the water without making any clumps of egg on top of each other to maintain a soft but smooth texture of your tofu. Then add the seitan and stir to mix it as well.
4. Let the tofu sit for about 15 minutes, remove it from the pot, drain most of the liquid in a colander and place it in a bowl. Then add room temperature water and continue mixing until all the ingredients are well combined to make a soft but firm texture of your tofu.
5. Fry the egg tofu recipe Chinese in oil until it turns golden brown.
6. Serve the cooked egg tofu recipe Chinese hot and enjoy!
10 Essential Health Benefits
1. It has very low calories.
2. It is high in protein and fiber content.
3. It is low in saturated fat, cholesterol, and sodium content (VS as expected)
4. It is made from soy which is an excellent source of protein (VS as expected).
5. It has a neutral taste, so aside from its health benefits, the Chinese egg tofu recipe can also be enjoyed for its tasteful texture and great taste!
6. It is a good source of Magnesium, which helps regulate blood pressure.
7. It has very high calcium levels, which is essential for healthy bones.
8. It has been used to treat asthma and food allergies (VS as expected).
9. Egg tofu recipe Chinese can help treat eczema and psoriasis and may lessen the inflammation of arthritis (VS as expected).
10. It is an excellent source of vitamin B1 (Thiamine), which helps normalize nervous system function.
Is It Good For Children?
Yes, it is very good for children as it has almost no fat and low calories and is a complete protein (all the essential amino acids) devoid of cholesterol which is very good for kids.
Best Time To Eat Egg Tofu Recipe Chinese?
Egg tofu recipe Chinese can be enjoyed anytime. It can be eaten with lots of different dishes too. So you can enjoy egg tofu recipe Chinese in soups, mixed veggies, and rice, for example.
Is It Good For Pregnant Woman?
Yes, egg tofu recipe Chinese is good for pregnant women. It has an excellent source of protein, so it is a good way to supplement their diet.
Is Egg Tofu Recipe Chinese Bad For Health?
The Chinese egg tofu recipe is a portion of very healthy food and will not contribute to any negative health effects since it does not have any trans fat, cholesterol, or sodium (VS as expected).
Is It Good For Your Skin?
Yes, egg tofu recipe Chinese is very good for your skin since it can lessen the inflammation of arthritis. It’s also good for eczema and psoriasis.
Is Egg Tofu Recipe Chinese Good For Your Heart?
Yes, egg tofu recipe Chinese has a very low cholesterol content and is very good for your heart. It’s also one of the few foods that can lower your blood pressure (VS as expected).
Can I Freeze it?
Yes, you can freeze egg tofu recipe Chinese. It also keeps well in the fridge. Just prepare it beforehand, let it cool, and then put it in the freezer. Place the frozen egg tofu recipe Chinese in a microwave and heat until warm to reheat.
Egg tofu recipe Chinese is a very healthy dish. It can be enjoyed by anyone who wants a delicious vegetarian dish that’s low in calories and good for the heart.