Fish Green Masala Fry Recipe is a delicious and easy dish in which fish is coated with a spicy-tangy, deep green masala for grilling or frying. Masala powder is the main ingredient in this fish recipe.
It consists of ground coriander, cumin, cloves, and dried ginger toasted over a low flame until they become aromatic.
What Is Fish Green Masala Fry Recipe?
Fish green masala fry recipe is a deep-fried fish tossed in a spicy, tangy marinade that gives it a rich taste. The fish is first reddish-brown and coated with a tangy-spicy marinade, which seals the outer layer and makes it tender.
How To Make?
Fish green masala fry recipe is an easy and delicious fish recipe that can be made in around 20 minutes. Fish green masala fry recipe first marinates the fish, then dipped in a spicy-tangy egg mixture.
- 500 gms fish fillet
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1/4th kg green chilies
- chopped 3 large tomatoes
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander leaves Salt to taste
Cook time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
1. Wash the fish fillet and pat dry.
2. It is best to use a big, thick fish fillet for this recipe, as the coating will be crispy at the end. Using thin pieces, the coating will be soft and mushy.
3. Heat oil in a large pan over medium flame and add chopped ginger, garlic, and green chilies. When they turn fragrant, add the salt and stir until they turn brownish.
4. Add tomatoes and saute until they become soft. Turn off the stove. Mix the tomato mixture in a bowl with ginger paste, chili powder, and red chili powder.
5. Cut the fish fillet into 4-5 thick pieces and place them in a large bowl of tomato masala mixture. Coat each piece well with the masala mixture on both sides.
6. Heat oil for deep frying in a pan and pour it into the hot oil so that it bubbles vigorously. Working quickly, drop a few pieces of fish into the hot oil. Keep the flame at medium and fry the fish on both sides until it turns reddish-brown.
7. Turn off the stove and let it cool to room temperature before placing it on a serving plate with chopped coriander leaves.
8. Serve with boiled rice.
|Calories from fat||160 cal|
10 Health Benefits
1. Fish green masala fry recipe is high in iron & vitamins.
2. It is a good source of protein.
3. Fish green masala fry recipe is low in calories and fat content.
4. The fish green masala fry recipe has many other health benefits. It lowers the risk of blood pressure, helps in depression, improves memory and concentration levels, lowers blood sugar levels, and protects against heart disease.
5. Fish green masala fry recipe can be used as a part of your weight loss diet plan.
6. Fish green masala fry recipe is the best way to keep your heart healthy and reduce cholesterol.
7. Fish green masala fry recipe is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, which help to prevent dry skin, stretch marks, brittle nails, and hair loss.
8. The fish green masala fry recipe positively affects the digestive system, making it a good food for constipation and bad breath.
9. Fish green masala fry recipe helps in weight loss and detoxification.
10. It is also a good source of Magnesium, which is important for bone health and metabolic function and muscle contraction and relaxation.
Is It Safe To Eat?
Fish green masala fry recipe is a healthy food low in fat content, cholesterol, and more. It is also high in protein and has many other good nutrients. Fish green masala fry recipe is considered a portion of healthy food that everyone can consume.
How To Serve It?
Fish green masala fry recipe can be served with boiled rice. It tastes best when served hot or warm.
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
Yes! The fish green masala fry recipe is very healthy for the heart. It has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in decreasing blood pressure.
Fish also aids in lowering cholesterol and triglyceride levels, as well as preventing blood clots. It also reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke by supporting blood flow in veins.
Is It Good For Diabetics?
Yes! Fish green masala fry recipe is very good for diabetic patients. Since it is low in fat, it does not raise your blood glucose levels. Fish is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which help reduce insulin resistance.
Is It Good For Skin?
Yes! Fish green masala fry recipe is a good source of vitamin B12, vitamin A, and omega-3 fatty acids, all beneficial for skin health. Fish contains arginine, a compound that increases blood flow to the skin and improves elasticity.
Is It Good For Hair?
Yes! Fish green masala fry recipe is high in nutrients like iron and protein, which help grow healthy hair. Fish protects your hair from damage caused due to pollution and heat, giving you shiny and soft hair.
Is It Good After Delivery?
Yes! Fish green masala fry recipe is very beneficial after delivery. It gives you high-quality protein, which helps build the muscles, and stress recovery. It also helps in boosting breast milk supply by increasing prolactin hormone levels.
Is It Good For Children?
Yes! Fish green masala fry recipe is good for kids. Since it is rich in protein and iron, it helps brain development. The omega-3 fatty acids are also beneficial as they help to improve eyesight and maintain a healthy heart.
Is It Good For Weight Loss?
Yes! Fish green masala fry recipe is a low-calorie food rich in vitamins, minerals, and protein. As fat content is very low, people with different weight issues can consume the fish green masala fry recipe.
Can I Freeze?
Yes! You can freeze the fish green masala fry recipe. To freeze the green masala fry recipe, store it in an airtight container or zip lock bag and all the air removed, and then freeze it.
You can also place a piece of wax paper between each layer of fish pieces so that the pieces do not stick together. You can store the fish green masala fry for about 3-4 months in the freezer. Let frozen fish thaw overnight in the refrigerator before using them.
The whole fish green masala fry recipe is a tasty, healthy, low-fat food. People with different health conditions can consume it.
Fish green masala fry recipe is rich in proteins and vitamins, good for your skin, hair, and heart.