Fried Wahoo Fish Recipes is a compilation of mouthwatering fried fish recipes offered by various chefs. Learn how to make your own tasty and savory, crunchy fish for dinner with these easy recipes, as well as a simple sauce.
What Are Fried Wahoo Fish Recipes?
Fried wahoo fish recipes are a type of fish recipe popular worldwide. In some parts of the world, fried wahoo fish was known as “fried chips” because of its crispy outer layer. Ahi tuna’s distinctive taste is similar to swordfish and usually served with Japanese, Thai, and Hawaiian cuisine.
How To Make Fried Wahoo Fish Recipes?
The fried wahoo fish recipe is a simple dish that can be whipped up in no time. Fried wahoo fish recipes is best served with pasta, rice or a salad.
Here are the best 3 fried wahoo fish recipes
1. Fried wahoo fish recipe
2. Fried wahoo fish with sweet
3. Fried wahoo fish with mango
1. Fried Wahoo Fish Recipe
- 2 lbs of fillets of wahoo fish
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 7 tablespoons of flour
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1/2 cup of plain yogurt
1. Mix the flour with salt and egg white in a bowl.
2. Heat oil in a skillet and drop the mixture into it. Fry until golden brown, then turn to another side.
3. Cut fillets into four pieces and dip in egg mixture, cornstarch mixture, and plain yogurt. Finally, coat with flour mixture
4. Place the fish in a skillet over medium heat for about 4 minutes per side. Serve with a lemon wedge or tartar sauce on the side.
Nutrition Fact Of Fried Wahoo Fish Recipe
|Total Fat||16.6 g|
5 Best Health Benefits Of Fried Wahoo Fish Recipe
1. Fried wahoo fish recipe is a helpful dish for dieters.
2. Fried wahoo fish recipe is beneficial for pregnant women as it is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for fetal development and brain function.
3. Fried wahoo fish recipe is a reliable source of calcium and iron, which are essential nutrients for bone growth and development.
4. Fried wahoo fish recipe is good for heart health as it has high vitamin B12, which helps in the transport of oxygen in the blood.
5. Fried wahoo fish recipe is good for skin health as it helps to maintain the normal functioning of all the body’s organs and maintains a healthy skin tone.
2. Fried Wahoo Fish With Sweet
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of cornstarch
- 3 lbs of wahoo fillets cut into large strips (approximately 2 inches in width)
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla essence
- 2 cups of milk
1. In a bowl, mix the flour with egg and cornstarch. Mix well and knead until ea y a ball.
2. Cut the fillets into two-inch pieces and spread them in a single layer in a greased tray or dish.
3. In another bowl, dissolve cornstarch in milk, add salt and vanilla essence and mix well until combined, then dip the fillets into this mixture with the back of a spoon.
4. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
5. Coat the fillets with the flour mixture and fry until golden brown on both sides.
6. Serve hot plain or ice cream or whipped cream and sugar syrup on top.
Nutrition Fact Of Fried Wahoo Fish With Sweet
|Total Fat||23.5 g|
5 Best Health Benefits Of Fried Wahoo Fish With Sweet
1. Fried wahoo fish with sweet is an excellent source of protein and the best form of nutrition for pregnant women; it helps develop the baby’s brain, eyes, and heart tissue.
2. Fried wahoo fish with sweet is low in fat, cholesterol, and sodium, which helps to support a healthy heart.
3. Fried wahoo fish with sweet, decent high levels of vitamin B12, which helps you get more energy and maintain your good mood.
4. Fried wahoo fish with sweet is beneficial for building bones and teeth as it contains calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
5. Fried wahoo fish with sweet is an excellent source of iron, which works with vitamin C to give you strong bones.
3. Fried Wahoo Fish With Mango
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 lbs fresh Wahoo fish fillets or steaks, cut into 3-inch pieces (about 1 cm thick)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup vegetable oil for frying
- 3/4 cup mango chutney (sweet mango relish)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
1. In a bowl, mix flour with cornstarch.
2. Combine eggs and mango chutney, then dip the fillets in this mixture.
3. Coat the fillets with flour and egg mixture, then place in frying basket; rack over the deep chain of oiled canola or vegetable oil, or use a wire wrangling basket to hold the fish and secure it to the wire while frying. Fry until golden brown on both sides (about 4 minutes per side).
4. Serve with rice, mango, and cream or mango chutney on top.
Nutrition Fact Of Fried Wahoo Fish With Mango
|Total Fat||9.5 g|
5 Best Health Benefits Of Fried Wahoo Fish With Mangoes
1. Fried wahoo fish with mangoes is a good source of vitamin B12, which helps your body store and release energy from food.
2. Fried wahoo fish with mangoes is good for pregnant women due to the high level of omega-3 fatty acids that help their body develop the baby’s brain, eyes, and heart tissue.
3. Fried wahoo fish with mangoes is beneficial for heart health because it has high vitamin B12.
4. Fried wahoo fish with mangoes is beneficial for skin health as it helps maintain the normal functioning of all the body’s organs and maintains a healthy skin tone.
5. Fried wahoo fish with mangoes is helpful for pregnant women as it has high phosphorus levels, which helps develop teeth and bones.
Can I Freeze Fried Wahoo Fish Recipes?
Yes, you can freeze fried wahoo fish with mangoes or any other fried wahoo fish recipes that you want to store for longer periods. All fried wahoo fish recipes are best served fresh, but freezing is a great way to cook meals later on or keep leftovers.
The fried wahoo fish recipe is a great meal and healthy snack food. Wahoo is in demand in the seafood market because of its mild taste and delicate white meat.
It can also be prepared in many different ways, including grilled, which will retain its flavor, or fried whole with equal amounts of flour and cornstarch as a batter. The fried wahoo fish recipe goes great with mango chutney or mangoes and cream.