Kirkland roast beef recipes are a great option for you to make on a weeknight since it’s something quick and easy.
Not only is it quick, but Kirkland roast beef is also delicious, with lots of different flavors in one dish.
With some great ingredients and easy steps to follow, you can have this dish on the table in about an hour.
What Are Kirkland Roast Beef Recipes?
It’s great to have roast beef on the table for supper or a family gathering. Having Kirkland roast beef recipes is a wonderful alternative to spending hours in the kitchen trying to make something really good.
It’s easy and delicious, letting you spend more time with your family.
How To Make Kirkland Roast Beef Recipes?
This roast beef recipe is great to have when you want to whip up something quick and have it on the table in a short amount of time.
The ingredients are simple and affordable, with no fancy, hard-to-find items. This allows you to use what you need from your pantry or fridge.
- 1.6 pounds of lean ground beef (fat is okay, up to 20%)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil (or 1 tablespoon fresh)
- 5 slices thick-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided use [this will help thicken the sauce]
- One cup beef broth (low sodium) or chicken broth – low sodium is best but unnecessary.
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 1 a 12-ounce jar of your favorite marinara sauce [I prefer Ragu]
- 1 ½ cup of water
1. Brown ground beef in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium to high heat.
2. Add salt and pepper, garlic, basil, and drained bacon and mix.
3. Drain excess grease from the meat mixture using a large spoon and discard. Set meat mixture aside on a paper towel-lined plate [or dish] to soak up the grease either drain them later or toss them with another paper towel for about a few minutes before adding back into the dish.
4. Melt butter in the same skillet or Dutch oven and whisk in flour. Add beef broth and whisk to combine, cooking for about a minute until it starts to thicken.
5. Stir in marinara sauce and water, then bring to a simmer [the heat should be quite low at this point]
6. Stir meat mixture into the sauce, constantly stirring until gravy thickens, adding salt and pepper to taste as needed.
7. Stir in bacon, add in any additional seasonings such as pepper or garlic powder or fresh basil and serve over cooked pasta or with your favorite sides.
Nutrition Fact Of Kirkland Roast Beef Recipes
10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Kirkland Roast Beef Recipes
1. Low in Calories: As you can see from the nutrition information, Kirkland roast beef recipes are low in calories.
Because of this, this tasty dish is something that you can eat quite often without going overboard on the calories.
2. High in Protein: Many people are always trying to increase their protein intake, and one of the best ways to do that is with meat.
With this tasty dish, you are getting a good amount of protein in each serving, along with the entire Kirkland roast beef recipe plan.
3. Low in Carbohydrates: Kirkland roast beef recipes are very low in carbohydrates and a good fiber source with all the pasta and other sidekicks. Not only that, but this recipe is also very effective at promoting slow digestion and reducing feelings of hunger.
4. High in Fiber: High fiber foods like Kirkland roast beef recipes are wonderful because they promote healthy digestion and overall gastrointestinal health. Most people don’t get enough fiber in their diet, and it’s important to fill that need to feel your best.
5. Good for Diabetics: Kirkland roast beef recipes are also good for diabetics or those trying to keep blood sugar levels under control.
Because of the low glycemic index and high in protein and fiber, this dish can be extremely helpful for people with diabetes. Blood sugar levels will stay more stable with this tasty dish.
6. Good for Heart Health: Kirkland roast beef recipes are healthy by cutting down total fat, especially saturated fats.
Saturated fats are ones you want to limit intake to lower your risk of getting a cardiovascular disease or having a stroke.
7. High in Vitamin B’s: When you’re eating your Kirkland roast beef recipes, you get a good source of Vitamin B’s. Two different types of this nutrient are important for our health: Thiamine and Riboflavin.
These vitamins promote the health of red blood cell formation, helping with anemia and fatigue.
8. High in Magnesium: This vitamin plays a very important role in our bodies and is good for helping with heart health and regulating insulin levels. Also, think about the role of magnesium in the muscle-building process.
9. High in Potassium: Also known as a laxative, Kirkland roast beef recipes can be good for helping with digestive health and renal functions, which can boost the potassium in your body, which promotes healthy kidney functions.
10. Helps Promote Bone Health: You want to make sure you’re eating foods that have enough calcium because it helps with bone health and development.
When people reach a certain age, they want to make sure their bones are as healthy as possible, so Kirkland roast beef recipes are helpful for that.
Is It Good For Children?
The answer is yes. The entire family will enjoy this delicious dish. Make sure you get fresh vegetables and a good healthy sidekick to go along with it, such as a salad or roasted vegetables.
Is It Good For Weight Loss?
If you’re watching what you eat and making sure you are getting enough exercise, Kirkland roast beef recipes can be helpful for your weight loss program.
This isn’t something that’s going to make you lose weight overnight. To achieve weight loss, you need to watch what you eat and burn off more calories than you take in each day.
Is It Good For Seniors?
Seniors can enjoy this dish as well. It’s excellent for heart health and blood sugar levels, plus it is low in fat.
You’ll get your fiberfill and have a good protein source, important for this age group. All of these factors make it a great dish for seniors as well.
Is It Good For Pregnant Women?
Pregnant women can enjoy Kirkland roast beef recipes as well. It’s very easy on the digestive system and doesn’t have any chemicals in it like some other store-bought products might. The fact that it’s a lump of lean meat is also good for the baby’s health.
Can I Freeze Kirkland Roast Beef Recipes?
Yes, Kirkland roast beef recipes can be frozen. You can safely freeze the dish by placing the pan in a freezer bag and freezing immediately. According to the directions in this article, it should last a week or two.
Kirkland roast beef recipes are a great meal. It’s healthy and low in calories, plus it isn’t very expensive to make.
You can get everything already in the house, and all you have to do is make this dish when your family is hungry.
This dish will also keep well in the refrigerator, so it’s also not a bad idea to freeze some for later. Overall, it’s an excellent meal for most people.
1 thought on “Kirkland Roast Beef Recipes: Amazing 10 Health Benefits”