Mccormick Fish Fry Recipe is a recipe for a popular fish fillet dish. It is a lightly battered fish fillet deep-fried to a golden brown.
It was developed by the founder of McCormick, Henry J. McCormick, in 1939. It is an American dish consumed on New Year’s Day before the beginning of a new year.
What Is Mccormick Fish Fry Recipe?
The fish fillets are lightly battered (coated) with seasoned flour mixed with cornmeal. After the batter is applied, the fillets are deep-fried in oil until golden brown.
How To Make Mccormick Fish Fry Recipe?
Prepare the fish fillets. Lightly coat the fillets with seasoned flour and cornmeal.
Fry the fish fillets in hot oil until golden brown. Mccormick fish fry recipe is a popular American fish dish that has been around for nearly a century.
- 3 lb fish fillets,
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 1 cup seasoned flour
- 4 cups hot oil
1. Mix the seasoned flour, salt, and pepper. Coat the fish fillets lightly with seasoned flour.
2. In a large bowl, dissolve the cornmeal in the water. Add it to the seasoned flour and mix until a smooth batter forms.
3. Pour enough oil into a large skillet or deep-fryer until around 3 inches deep. Heat oil to 375°F (190°C).
4. Dip the coated fish fillets into the cornmeal mixture and remove them quickly.
5. Deep-fry them in hot oil until they turn golden brown (around 2 minutes).
Enjoy your Mccormick fish fry recipe!
10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mccormick Fish Fry Recipe
1. Mccormick fish fry recipe is a great source of Vitamin B12.
2. Mccormick fish fry recipe is a good source of protein.
3. Mccormick fish fry recipe is a good source of fiber and iron.
4. Mccormick fish fry recipe is low in sodium and fat but high in calories and carbs, so it should be consumed in moderation (a serving should be no more than 3500 mg per day).
5. Mccormick fish fry recipe is a good source of calcium.
6. Mccormick fish fry recipe is low in cholesterol, saturated fat, and sodium, but it is high in calories and carbohydrates, so it should be consumed in moderation (a serving should be no more than 3500 mg per day).
7. Mccormick fish fry recipe is not a source of essential omega 3 fatty acids.
8. Mccormick fish fry recipe is high in protein, potassium, and antioxidants like vitamin B6 and selenium.
9. Mccormick fish fry recipe is a good source of vitamin B6, potassium, selenium, zinc, and phosphorus.
10. McCormick fish fry recipe is a rich source of B-complex vitamins, including thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, and vitamin B-12.
Is It Good For Children?
Yes, it is good for children. Children who consume fish tend to have greater amounts of omega-3 fatty acids in their blood, which helps to lower the risk of developing heart disease, stroke, and inflammatory diseases.
Fish is also a great source of high-quality protein and other nutrients vital for children’s growth and development.
Is It Good For Pregnant Woman?
Yes, it is good for women who are pregnant or nursing. Fish is one of the best sources of omega-3 fatty acids that are crucial for brain development and may even reduce the risk of heart disease in pregnant women.
Fish is also a great source of high-quality protein and other nutrients that are vital for both the mother and the baby.
Is It Good For Your Skin?
Yes, it is good for your skin. Fish is a great source of vitamin A, which helps to keep the skin healthy by promoting cell growth and preventing premature aging.
Is It Good For Weight Loss?
Yes, it is good for losing weight. It is loaded with protein, which helps satisfy hunger longer than other foods.
It also contains fat that helps to burn more calories and, therefore, keeps you fuller longer. However, it is high in calories, so you should occasionally eat fish or as part of a healthy diet plan.
Is It Good For Heart Health?
Yes, it is good for your heart health. Fish is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, which help lower the risk of heart disease by lowering triglycerides and improving the ratio of HDL to LDL cholesterol in the blood.
How To Serve Mccormick Fish Fry Recipe?
The Mccormick fish fry recipe is often served with cocktail sauce or tartar sauce and french fries. It is also served as a main meal with bread on the side. It is sometimes served alongside
Mccormick fish fry recipe is a fairly popular American dish consumed in many parts of the world. Despite its simplicity and the fact that it is made with simple ingredients, it is an immensely tasty dish.
There are several Mccormick fish fry recipe variations. The type and amount of seasoning used vary according to personal taste or preference.