Pata Tim Recipe Chinese Style is a recipe that is a healthy dish of vegetable and meat shreds. This recipe consists of stir-fried rice noodles, meats, tofu, and vegetables in a spicy barbecue sauce.
This sauce is made with soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil, and other spices. The recipe usually cooks in less than 10 minutes. Serve this dish on top of a bed of rice.
What Is Pata Tim Recipe Chinese Style?
A typical data tim recipe Chinese style consists of shredded meat, stir-fried rice noodles, tofu, and vegetables. This dish is stir-fried in a spicy, sweet, and tangy barbecue sauce.
This recipe usually cooks in less than 10 minutes, so it’s ideal for a quick dinner. Pata Tim is also called a boodle fight because it is often served during parties or celebrations.
How To Make Pata Tim Recipe Chinese Style?
- 1 pack of rice noodles
- 1/4 kilo Pork shoulder, lean meat, diced
- 1/4 kilo Tofu, cut into cubes
- 2 pcs Green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tomato, sliced juice from 1 lime
- 1/2 head green cabbage
- salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pan, heat some oil to fry the pork until brown. Set aside and let cool.
2. In a bowl, marinate the pork with soy sauce, sugar, and pepper. Let sit until meat is tender.
3. Heat some oil in the same pan, then stir-fry the garlic until it turns brown. Add meat back to the pan, add tomatoes, cabbage, and bell peppers, and mix well.
4. Lastly, pour in the rice noodles and meat mixture. Add more soy sauce; sugar then stirs until well mixed.
5. Serve in a bowl and garnish with green onions, cucumber, and sesame seeds to make this dish look nice.
It would be best to make sure that your data tim recipe Chinese style is at room temperature before cooking; otherwise, it will be tough or rubbery when cooked.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Nutrition Fact Of Pata Tim Recipe Chinese Style
|Calories from fat||10%|
|Total Fat||15.9 g|
10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Pata Tim Recipe Chinese Style
1. Pata Tim recipe Chinese style boosts your immune system. This dish is very rich in vitamin A, C, K, and E. Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant that protects cells against damage such as cancer. This dish also contains calcium which helps blood clotting.
2. Pata Tim recipe Chinese style also promotes the absorption of zinc, which helps develop skin and bones and helps fight various cancers.
3. This dish is also rich in folic acid, which helps grow red blood cells and bone development.
4. This recipe is also rich in other minerals such as zinc, selenium, and iron which are essential to maintain the health of your skin and hair. Vitamin E helps reduce scars and prevents premature aging.
5. Pata Tim recipe Chinese style contains a lot of fiber essential to your health because fiber improves digestion, maintains bowel function, and prevents constipation.
6. Pata Tim recipe Chinese style is also rich in calcium that helps your body if you have a weak immune system. Calcium reduces the number of free radicals that damage DNA. It helps produce more collagen cells in bones, skin, and connective tissues, essential to maintain skin elasticity and firmness.
7. Pata Tim recipe Chinese style is also rich in iron that helps maintain healthy red blood cells that carry oxygen from the lungs to all body parts.
8. Apart from fiber, this dish is also rich in protein which helps in muscle development, and it also maintains healthy levels of blood sugar called glucose.
9. Pata Tim recipe Chinese style contains lycopene, which helps prevent prostate cancer. Lycopene is found in tomatoes, watermelon, green leafy vegetables, and other sources high in carotenoids such as carrots and pumpkin seeds.
10. This dish is also rich in antioxidants that help fight free radicals and other toxins that can damage your cells, and this is why you should add this dish to your diet.
Is It Good For Children?
Yes. Pata Tim Recipe Chinese style is perfect for children because it boosts immunity, is packed with nutrients, and contains essential vitamins A and C.
Is It Good For Pregnant Woman?
Yes. Pata Tim Recipe Chinese style is excellent for pregnant women as vitamin A and C are essential for pregnant women’s health. These nutrients help reduce the risk of congenital disabilities and also ease menstrual cramps.
It is also advisable that women in the pre-menstrual period eat iron-rich foods because iron helps maintain healthy red blood cells that prevent iron deficiency and anemia, which can be fatal. Pata Tim Recipe Chinese style provides a lot of iron which helps stimulate milk production in a breastfeeding woman.
Is It Good For Old Age People?
Yes. Pata Tim Recipe Chinese style is excellent for old age people because this dish is rich in vitamins A and C, which help reduce premature aging, slow down wrinkling, and boost immunity.
Is It Good For Diabetics?
Yes. Pata Tim Recipe Chinese style contains a lot of fiber that controls both blood sugar level and insulin levels and this is why it is good for people with diabetes.
Can I Freeze Pata Tim Recipe Chinese Style?
Not. Pata Tim Recipe Chinese style is best eaten fresh as it contains proteins, proteins, and nutrients that can sieve in water over time and can be harmful to your health, so you should eat this dish fresh.
Is It Gluten-Free?
Yes, this dish is free from gluten because it contains no gluten. The same goes for fish sauce, shrimp sauce, and soy sauce.
Is It Good For Athletes?
Yes. Pata Tim Recipe Chinese style is ideal for athletes as it contains protein which helps in muscle development, and it is also rich in iron, which helps fight fatigue by improving blood.
How To Serve Pata Tim Recipe Chinese Style?
Pata Tim Recipe Chinese style can be served with vegetables and starch cooked in boiling water. It is a great dish to enjoy during summer.
Pata Tim Recipe Chinese style is a great dish to cook if you want to lose weight because it can be made in a very short time with just a few simple ingredients. This dish will give you the energy you need when you are dieting and it is also good for pregnant women and old age people. I hope that this recipe will help you lose weight and cook healthy and delicious food, and I hope that you will enjoy eating this dish.