Rainbow Shrimp Chinese food is a popular dish found in many restaurants. The dish is usually served with cucumber slices and a light, soy-based sauce with garlic, ginger, and rice wine. This article will tell you what this dish is all about and how to make it at home.
What Is Rainbow Shrimp Chinese Food?
Rainbow shrimp Chinese food is a dish made of small or medium-sized shrimp first marinated in a famous sauce. After steaming, the shrimp will be served with rice and cucumber slices, and the sauce is used to dip both rice and shrimp.
The dish is usually prepared by boiling the ingredients in a wok and served on a plate together with rice and other small dishes.
How To Make Rainbow Shrimp Chinese Food?
To achieve the ideal taste of rainbow shrimp Chinese food, you need to use only the best ingredients.
First of all, you need to marinate some shrimp with a mixture of soy sauce, rice wine, and other ingredients. Then, you will add them to water and steam them until they are cooked. After that, they can be served with the side dishes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2 people.
- Six ounces of raw shrimp, cleaned and peeled.
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce;
- 1 teaspoon of white pepper;
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt;
- Two tablespoons of sake or rice wine.
- 3 tablespoons of water.
1. Peel the shrimp and then cut them in half.
2. Chop them in a food processor.
4. Steam the shrimp for about 10 minutes.
5. Add cooked shrimp and liquid to the recipe to strong flavor.
6. Transfer this mixture into a large bowl, pouring sake or rice wine into it, mixing it evenly until you can feel the strength of flavor.
7. Add soy sauce, salt, and white pepper to the mixture and mix them evenly.
8. Pour the mixture into a baking dish and place it in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to achieve the best taste for the dish.
9. Serve this dish with cucumber slices and cucumber slices.
Nutrition Fact Of Rainbow Shrimp Chinese Food
10 Best Health Benefits Of Rainbow Shrimp Chinese Food
1. Prevent Cancer: shrimp are rich in vitamin B3, vitamin B1, and protein, which help prevent cancer.
2. Reduce Inflammation: The shrimp’s protein is essential for reducing inflammation and pain in the body and in general.
3. Oxygenate Blood: shrimps are rich in nutrients that help oxygenate your blood, important for good health.
4. Antioxidant: the shrimp are rich in antioxidants that can protect your body from free radicals and help reduce inflammation.
5. Increased Energy: shrimp are very rich in vitamin B complex and B9, which will increase your energy levels by promoting more oxygen in your Blood.
6. Better Memory: the shrimp contains many amino acids which can help improve your memory and thinking ability.
7. Prevent Diabetes: shrimp contain a high level of insulin and zinc, two important components for preventing diabetes.
8. Strengthen Bones: shrimp is full of proteins that will strengthen your bones and prevent osteoporosis.
9. Increase Heart Health: shrimp is rich in many nutrients such as potassium, calcium, vitamin B6 and vitamin C, which are vital for increasing your heart health.
10. Healthy Pregnancy: shrimp is high in folic acid and iron, two important components for pregnant women.
Is It Good For Children?
Some parents are worried if rainbow shrimp Chinese food is good for children. If you want to give your kids a healthy meal, then rainbow shrimps Chinese food is the best option for sure because it contains healthy nutrients that can positively affect your health.
Is It Good For Diabetics?
If you have diabetes, you can also enjoy rainbow shrimp Chinese food because it is low in calories and delicious.
Where To Buy?
If you want to make rainbow shrimp Chinese food at home, you can buy the ingredients in a supermarket or on the Internet. A good thing about making this dish at home is that most of the ingredients are easy to find.
Is It Good For Your Skin?
If you want healthy skin, you should eat rainbow shrimp Chinese food because it is very rich in vitamin C. Vitamin C can make your skin look younger and healthier.
Is It Good For Your Hair?
If you want to improve the quality of your hair, then rainbow shrimps Chinese food is certainly the best option for you. Shrimp is rich in vitamin H, D, and other proteins that can be very good for your hair.
Is It Good For Your Athletes?
Shrimps contain many proteins and minerals to help your body build up muscles and keep them in the best condition.
Is It Good For Your Acne?
If you want to reduce your acne and remove any spots on your face, you should certainly eat rainbow shrimp chinese food because this dish is full of vitamin A, vitamin B6, and Vitamin E. The three vitamins will fight the bacteria that can cause the spots on your face. This combination will also make you more beautiful.
How To Serve Rainbow Shrimp Chinese Food?
Prepare a recipe in a large bowl and place it in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to achieve the best taste. When you are ready to serve, you can use this dish on a plate together with cucumber slices. You can also serve some rice and other small dishes.
Tips: before eating, dip your rice into the sauce with shrimp and enjoy it! This is one of the most popular dishes from China, which offers great flavors for health benefits.
Can I Freeze Rainbow Shrimp Chinese Food?
You can freeze a dish for six months, but you should always reheat it before eating. You can keep this dish in the refrigerator for two days or one week in the freezer.
You should certainly try rainbow shrimp Chinese food if you love Chinese food. If you want to cook it at home, you can easily find the ingredients in any supermarket or Internet.
You can serve it for dinner and enjoy a delicious meal that will satisfy your needs regarding taste and health benefits. If you want to buy it in a restaurant, you can ask for your favorite dishes with shrimp or use this dish as an appetizer.