Rohu Fish Egg Fry Recipe is a very simple dish in its preparation. It requires just a few ingredients and a little time to allow the flavors to meld.
The rohu fish egg fry recipe goes quickly from frying the eggs in hot oil to adding them into the rice for an easy meal for your Family!
The rohu fish egg fry recipe is a one-pot dish consisting of fried eggs, so all you have to do is add your choice of protein when it’s done cooking.
What Is Rohu Fish Egg Fry Recipe?
Fish eggs are a nice, nutritious addition to any meal. The rohu fish egg fry recipe is a great way to add those nutritious ingredients to your meals and make them more complete. The rohu fish egg fry recipe is also a one-pot dish that makes life easy for you and your family!
How To Make Rohu Fish Egg Fry Recipe?
The rohu fish egg fry recipe is very simple to make. Rohu fish egg fry recipe is a great dish that is simple, easy to make, and will help you create a healthy meal for your Family.
- Eggs 1 Cup or 250g
- Rice ¾ cup or 200g
- Onions ¼ cup or 60g
- Green Chilies ¼ cup or 40g
- Salt as per taste
- Carrot 1 small or 50 gm (optional)
- Tomato 1 medium (optional)
1. To make the rohu fish egg, cut it into small pieces.
2. Heat oil in another pan.
3. Add the crushed garlic and ginger, add onion and cook until the onion turns tender.
4. Add green chilies and saute for a few seconds, then add tomato followed by the fish eggs.
5. Mix well and cook for a few minutes until oil is separated from the egg mixture.
6. Add the required salt and switch off the heat.
7. Add boiled rice to a bowl, and add the above egg mixture over it.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves and squeeze lemon juice over it.
Rohu fish egg fry recipe is ready to serve. Serve with any gravy or chutney of your choice.
Nutrition Fact Of Rohu Fish Egg Fry Recipe
|Saturated fat||2.7 gm|
10 Health Benefits Of Rohu Fish Egg Fry Recipe
1. Rohu fish egg fry recipe helps properly develop the brain and nervous system.
2. Eggs contain a high level of choline which increases memory power, improves eyesight, and enhances memory in children.
3. Eggs provide enough protein to support growth, especially for babies and toddlers.
4. Eggs are rich in riboflavin, which is essential for producing red blood cells and helps maintain the nervous system.
5. Eggs are a rich source of folic acid, vitamin B12, zinc, and other minerals that help keep homocysteine levels in check( its harmful effects on the heart are well known).
6. Eggs aid in healthy blood clotting of blood.
7. Eggs can be used in food processing as an emulsifier, stabilizer, binder, and gelling agent. They can be easily added in cooking and processed into cakes, pastries, and other confectionery products such as candy, ice cream, etc.
8. Eggs are rich sources of iodine and selenium, which help boost the thyroid gland’s functioning and enhance its activity.
9. Eggs supply an adequate amount of vitamins and minerals, which help develop the immune system and strengthen the body to combat various diseases.
10. Eggs contribute both soluble and insoluble dietary fiber, which help in proper digestion and thus improve bowel movement. They also act as an appetite suppressant, and thus they help maintain a normal weight.
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
Omega-3 fatty acids present in eggs help lower cholesterol levels in the body. Also, these fatty acids are known to protect against some heart diseases. Some eggs come fortified with vitamins A and D, which may protect against deficiency diseases such as rickets.
Is It Good For Diabetics?
It is essential for people with diabetes. It also helps build immunity, lower blood sugar levels and prevent damage to nerves caused by high blood sugar.
Are Eggs Bad For Weight Loss?
Eggs are a good source of protein. Protein helps you to feel fuller. Over time, eating eggs helps you to lose weight.
Though the amount of fat in the egg is small, it does contain some saturated fat and cholesterol, which may lower your good ( HDL) cholesterol and raise your bad ( LDL ) cholesterol.
People who do not need to lose weight should include eggs in their diet as an overall healthy eating plan.
Is It Good Food For Babies?
Eggs are a good source of protein and other nutrients essential for the growth and development of children. They also help to strengthen the immune system and protect against some diseases.
Is It Good For Pregnant Woman?
Eggs are a good source of protein, vitamin A and B12. They also help to build the immune system and protect against some diseases.
Research has shown that eating eggs may reduce the risk of some pregnancy-related conditions such as gestational diabetes, pre-eclampsia, and intrahepatic cholestasis.
In this condition, bile is absorbed by the liver instead of reabsorbed in the gallbladder, causing jaundice.
Is It Good For Your Skin?
Eggs are good for your skin as they have high amounts of sulfur, a great ingredient for healthy skin.
Is It Good For Your Hair?
The protein and nourishment that eggs provide can help to promote hair health and growth. The minerals and vitamins in eggs can also help prevent other conditions that cause hair loss.
Is It Good For Older People?
The protein and nutrients in eggs can help build muscle tone and improve immune function. Eggs can enhance the strength of bones and improve the function of the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
How To Serve Rohu Fish Egg Fry Recipe?
Rohu fish egg fry recipe can be served with any gravy or chutney of your choice. Rohu fish egg fry is one of the easiest, simple and homemade recipes I have prepared and tried many times in my house.
Rohu fish egg fry recipe is healthy, simple, and easy to cook. It is one of the most favorite dishes in our Family. I hope you will also like it.