Stir Fry Fish Head Recipe is food made with fresh raw fish, spices, and vegetables. The ingredients are fried in a wok or deep fryer.
The dish is typically served warm with rice or noodles as a staple of Asian cuisines, particularly Chinese and Thai cuisine.
What Is Stir Fry Fish Head Recipe?
Stir-fried dishes are known for their delicious taste and crispy texture, as well as the ease of cooking. This makes it one of the most popular dishes, especially among the Chinese and Thais.
How To Make Stir Fry Fish Head Recipe?
The main ingredients needed in the stir fry fish head recipe are fresh raw fish fillet and various vegetables like onion, garlic, chili, bell pepper, carrot, etc. The vegetable can be chosen depending on your preference or availability.
- 2 lb fish head, cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 pcs onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp chili sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or fish sauce, optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash and clean fish head.
2. Add oil to a wok and heat up till hot.
3. Add the fish pieces, onions, chili sauce, soy sauce, and salt and pepper. Mix well and fry on medium heat till done (about 5-6 mins).
4. Remove the fish head from the frying pan with a slotted spoon and put it aside for serving.
5. Continue to cook other vegetables if required until done (1-2 mins each side).
6. Serve the fish head on a plate and garnish with fried onion.
Nutrition Fact Of Stir Fry Fish Head Recipe
|Saturated Fat||2.6 gm|
10 Health Benefits Of Stir Fry Fish Head Recipe
1. Fish is high in omega-3 fatty acids, which Western diets lack.
2. A serving of fish provides 25 percent of your daily vitamin D requirement.
3. It is also rich in vitamin B12, phosphorus, potassium, and selenium.
4. It has the highest protein level out of all the animal products, which makes it a great muscle food; it contains all nine essential amino acids our bodies cannot produce on their own. The only animal sources that contain a higher percentage of protein are cheese and egg whites.
5. Fish has been proven to reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
6. It is rich in long-chain omega-3 fatty acids beneficial for the skin and your cardiovascular system.
7. It also helps with weight loss.
8. Fish is full of protein – and this little nutrient is essential for healthy hair, skin, nails, internal organs, and muscles.
9. Studies have found that fish may help lower blood pressure in some types of cancer and protect against degenerative diseases such as heart and kidney disease.
10. Fish is a good source of calcium and phosphorous. And we know what happens when our bones need extra calcium: they get brittle and break easily.
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
Yes, it is! Heart patients are often advised to eat fish that contains omega-3 fatty acids. Fish with omega-3 fatty acids reduces the levels of triglycerides in your blood, which may help reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
Is It Good For Diabetics?
Yes, it is! Fish is a rich source of protein, which can help reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke. However, the fish should be high in protein, containing at least 20g per 100g (or 1g/4oz) for diabetics.
Is It Good For Weight Loss?
Yes, it is! A diet rich in fish has been shown to help you lose weight. According to a recent study, dieters who ate fish more than twice a week were likely to lose up to 2.8kg (6lb) more than those who didn’t.
Is It Good For Pregnant Women?
Yes, it is! The growing baby needs the following nutrients — protein and omega-3 fatty acids– during pregnancy.
Is It Good For Brain?
Fish is a good source of protein and Omega-3 fats, which can protect the brain. Excess omega-3 fat levels may even prevent old age cognitive problems such as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
Is It Good For Children?
Yes, it is! Fish is a good source of protein for children. Omega-3 fatty acids in fish also help protect against heart disease and cancer.
Is It Good For Athletes?
Yes, it is! There are several benefits to having three or four servings of fish per week during training.
These include improving your immune system, maintaining high levels of energy, and even helping to reduce the risk of injury by providing you with plenty of protein and omega 3 fatty acids.
Is It Good For Skin?
Yes, it is! Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish are essential for healthy skin. They also help improve joint and muscle function, essential for preventing injury.
How To Eat Stir Fry Fish Head Recipe?
You may make a stir fry fish head recipe regularly and have it warm or cold. Some people may not like to have an empty fish head.
If this is the case, you can remove the fish head when cooked and eat just with vegetables.
Can I Freeze Stir Fry Fish Head Recipe?
Yes, you can freeze it. Let the fish head cool completely before storing in a freezer bag, seal and freeze for up to 3 months.
If you want to consume the frozen fish head, defrost it under running water for about 1 hour. Then you can serve warm or cold.
Stir fry fish head recipe is a healthy, delicious dish for you and your family. Stir-fried dishes are known for their delicious taste and crispy texture, as well as the ease of cooking.
This makes it one of the most popular dishes, especially among the Chinese and Thais.