Sugar Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe is a simple, easy dessert to prepare for a summertime treat. This recipe includes an ice cream sandwich made from cookies and ice cream rolled into a ball, which is then dipped in chocolate.
These desserts are perfect for a warm summer day and provide an icy, sweet taste for the warm weather. This recipe is perfect for children, who will delight in the sweet taste of the cookie and ice cream. They will also enjoy the chocolate coating on the ice cream sandwich.
What Is Sugar Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe?
This dessert is made from a sugar cookie base and rolled into an ice cream sandwich. The ice cream sandwich is dipped in milk chocolate, which will make it look like a real ice cream cone. This dessert is an easy and fun summer activity that children can help with.
How To Make Sugar Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe?
- 1 pound sugar cookie dough (about 18 large cookies)
- 2 tablespoons milk or cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar, divided use
- ¼ cup icing sugar
- Chocolate coating (optional)
Step 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Step 2. Roll the cookie dough into a square shape between ¼” and ⅜” thick using a rolling pin. Place on a baking sheet 1-2 inches apart. Bake for 10 minutes.
Step 3. When the cookies are done, carefully remove them from the oven and let them cool completely before removing them from the baking sheet. Using a rubber spatula, remove the cookies from the baking sheet and place them in a large sealable plastic bag or plastic container until needed.
Step 4. Stir 1 tablespoon of sugar and the icing sugar together in a medium bowl until well blended. The mixture should resemble wet sand. If it does not, add a small amount of milk or cream until it does.
Step 5. We are now ready to make the ice cream sandwiches. Place 1/4 cup of chocolate chips in a small heatproof bowl, pour in boiling water, and place over a saucepan half full with simmering water on low heat. Stir occasionally until the chips are completely melted and smooth.
Step 6. Fill a medium-size bowl with ice cubes. Add 1 teaspoon of the melted chocolate and stir until completely melted if the mixture is too thick, microwave for 20-30 seconds to melt until it is smooth enough to stir.
Step 7. Fill a medium-size bowl with ice cubes and add 1 tablespoon of milk or cream and stir until smooth.
Step 8. Carefully and slowly fill each cookie with the ice cream mixture, leaving about ¾”space at the top.
Step 9. Place the ice cream-filled cookies on a plate and cover them with the mixture.
Step 10. Gently roll the ice cream-filled cookies into balls and coat each ball in chocolate. Place on a plate or tray and repeat until all cookies are coated in chocolate.
Step 11. Once all of the cookies are coated, immediately place them in the freezer for about 1 hour to harden, or until ready to serve if you can’t wait that long.
Step 12. Enjoy! Make this irresistible dessert for your family or guests, and you will be the hit of the party!
Nutrition Fact Of Sugar Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Sugar Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
1. Sugar cookie ice cream sandwich recipe is not only a delicious dessert, but it provides incredible health benefits. The sugar cookie is loaded with calcium, which makes you feel energized, but it also keeps your bones healthy and strong.
2. Certain sugars can cause bacteria to grow in your body, which may lead to infection or even an ear infection. Food with high amounts of white sugar can make your blood vessels more fragile, increasing the risk of heart disease and other diseases.
3. Many popular desserts are loaded with high amounts of sugar and fat, which will make you feel sluggish and tired, which is why this dessert may be a better choice for you and your family.
4. The icing in the cookie helps to keep your teeth white and prevents cavities from forming. If you eat this dessert regularly, your teeth will likely stay healthy.
5. When you eat sweets, the bacteria in your mouth are more likely to produce cavity-causing acids. Sugar cookies are a great sweet snack that you can eat while preventing cavities and bad breath.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare in 15 mins.
Cooking time: 10 mins.
Total: 25 mins.
How To Make More Delicious?
This dessert can be made even more delicious by melting milk chocolate and coating the ice cream cone. The chocolate will harden when it cools and make a delectable treat for your family and guests.
This recipe is one of the best dessert recipes on the website; you can try these easy, quick, and healthy recipes at home.
Is There Any Side Effect?
This sugar cookie ice cream sandwich recipe is 100% safe to consume. This is one of the best healthy treat desserts you can make at home with ease and simplicity.
Is It Good For Diabetic Patients?
This sugar cookie ice cream sandwich contains low glycemic carbohydrates, which diabetic people can enjoy.
Can It Be Used For Pregnant Women?
This wonderfully delicious recipe is completely safe for the expecting mother as this recipe doesn’t contain any harmful ingredients that may harm the mother or the baby.
Can I Freeze This Recipe?
Yes, you can freeze this recipe for up to one month. After freezing, the dessert can be kept in the freezer for up to two months if it is well sealed and frozen.
But please remember that all freezing processes lower the nutritional values of food considerably. Try this delicious recipe at home and surprise your family and guests with this delicious dessert. Stay healthy!!
In conclusion, the ice cream sandwich with vanilla wafer recipe is a great recipe filled with healthy ingredients that are beneficial for your body and leave you feeling energetic.